Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolates uploaded by Seham B.

BY HERSHEY'S

These yummy Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolates let you snack without guilt. Each piece has only 32 calories. The kosher chocolates come in a convenient 3-ounce package. Enjoy them today with someone special. see more...

• Is this candy as tasty as the sugar filled? I am diabetic...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a really weird taste or feel left in...6 Answers
  • My son loves what he calls 'chocolate candy'. He is type ...5 Answers
Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolates
  • "These are great for when you want a little bit of chocolate, however sugar free chocolate always tastes artificial to me :(" in 2 reviews
Maria L.
Yes! Tastes like the real deal! I even chop them up or melt and use for baking on my Ketogenic lifestyle! Just adhere to the servings as labeled, as mentioned on package can cause laxative effect if you eat too many, but so far hasn't happened to me, and I might have accidentally binged on these a few times! Lol
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
These chocolates have been a lifesaver! I switched to a low carb/sugar diet over a year ago due to health problems, and was greatly missing sweets, until I found these. I surprisingly prefer the taste over normal Hershey's milk chocolate. The only downside is that they're on the pricey side.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
These chocolates are really delicious. I am a diabetic and have always enjoyed Hershey's chocolate it is fantastic that I get to have it again. You really can't tell the difference between the original sugared one and these sugar free ones. I like to put them in my sugar free ice cream they are delicious. I recommend these for anyone who is watching their sugar intake.
Lauryn O.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is so good. Keep me from cheating on my diet. Good for when your craving chocolate. Honestly taste like just plain old chocolate to me which is good because now I can treat my sweet tooth without the extra calories. I think it's so worth the buy!
Julibeth P.
miami beach, florida
This product tastes amazing. Just be prepared to have a lot of gas and possible diarrhea. I do a low carb and low sugar diet. This keeps me from cheating. I have to use it sparingly though. I love the taste but more than 3 pieces and it's not a good day. I wish they could figure this out so that I could enjoy more of the product.
Chloe C.
Riverview, FL
This candy is pretty great. I'm not typically a sugar free kinda gal because I feel as though it's just not candy anymore without the sugar, but this candy tasted amazing. You don't even feel like there's no sugar in it and it can definitely be a great alternative to other sugar filled candies. Definitely would buy again.
Melissa L.
Ridgecrest, CA
You better really, REALLY want some chocolate before you eat this. I mean your personal happiness in life must be contingent upon consumption of chocolate AND you must be diabetic with no other options, or this is not going to be worth it. Why, you ask? Let's just say your mouth writes the check, but your *ss cashes it.
Kristina P.
Holland, MI
I love chocolate. This tasted great especially knowing there isn't a lot of calories in it. I don't taste much of a difference between reg chocolate to be honest. The flavor is pretty bomb. I would highly recommend it. I will buy this again! Hope this helps.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
If you're buying this for a diabetic either put it back on the shelf and walk away or put it back on the shelf and choose real, un-messed with chocolate. Personally is rather take the insulin to cover it Or skip it all together. For those not on insulin candy with artificial sweeteners can have a rather unpleasant side effect.
Hannah H.
These taste super good to be sugar free!! It doesn't even taste like its missing the sugar so it's really good if you're on a diet and craving chocolate. I eat this quite a bit when I'm dieting and want a treat so it's my go to. Overall, it's an amazing treat.
Stephanie P.
Kalamazoo, Mi
Does anyone else get a really weird taste or feel left in their mouth after eating these?
Amanda O.
Nampa, ID
My son loves what he calls 'chocolate candy'. He is type 1 so he can't have them. Is the sugar free kind actually any better than the rest?
Kaitlyn V.
How do these compare to non-sugar free chocolates? Can you tell the sugar is missing or does it have that same great taste?
Nora L.
Arlington, VA
Am i the one person that doesn't like Hershey's!?!
Grace C.
Are these available in Canada?