Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolates

These yummy Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolates let you snack without guilt. Each piece has only 32 calories. The kosher chocolates come in a convenient 3-ounce package. Enjoy them today with someone special.

My son was recently diagnosed with Type One Diabetes, & has an ASD diagnosis as well. His diet was already limited due to texture/taste/door sensitivities and he would have lived entirely off of white carbs if I had let him! Anyone else in the same boat & recommend snacks/foods/tips & tricks that worked well for them? What kind of sugar-free type snacks and drinks would you recommend as a treat? Looking for ones that taste good as opposed to chemically or fake - thx!
Can I have them
Is this candy as tasty as the sugar filled? I am diabetic, and do like a treat once in a while.
Start your review of Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolates!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are great for when you want a little bit of chocolate, however sugar free chocolate always tastes artificial to me :(in reviews
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolates uploaded by Sherri G.
Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolates uploaded by Sherri G.
Purchased at: Walmart
You are probably wondering, does this taste like the Hershey candy I grew up with? Yes, it does! Sugar free candy has come a long way! One would never know that it was sugar free. It is so very good. It is a great option when you are looking to just have a small bite of something sweet. With 6 grams of fat and 0 sugar in 4 pieces, you cant go wrong!
Zuleika M.
I love the taste of these Hersheys because they taste the same as demanding machines
Lauryn O.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is so good. Keep me from cheating on my diet. Good for when your craving chocolate. Honestly taste like just plain old chocolate to me which is good because now I can treat my sweet tooth without the extra calories. I think it's so worth the buy!
Amber E.
Morris, MN
Just a tip: don't ever buy or consume sugar free candies. They have aspartame, which can cause a variety of health problems and also can cause diarrhea. My father eats these because of his diabetes and I had an unfortunate encounter.
Melissa L.
Ridgecrest, CA
You better really, REALLY want some chocolate before you eat this. I mean your personal happiness in life must be contingent upon consumption of chocolate AND you must be diabetic with no other options, or this is not going to be worth it. Why, you ask? Let's just say your mouth writes the check, but your *ss cashes it.
Helen N.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Hershey sugar free chocolate isn't the best chocolate because it's kinda taste weird. Although the th candy is pretty good I think there's a better purchase. I mean it sugar free and anything sugar free isn't going to be that good. I don't think it's worth the moneu
Crystal C.
Ironton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like most sugar free alternatives but this one is not quite like the others. It somewhat missed the mark of tasting like the original.
Adrianna B.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, you couldn't even tell the difference from the original. I like these as a nice snack and it's sugar free. Melts in your mouth and it's creamy. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out.
Sarah H.
These chocolates have been a lifesaver! I switched to a low carb/sugar diet over a year ago due to health problems, and was greatly missing sweets, until I found these. I surprisingly prefer the taste over normal Hershey's milk chocolate. The only downside is that they're on the pricey side.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
All sugar free candy is gross. I'm a type 1 diabetic and I don't touch sugar free candy. Plus all the added artificial stuff they add to it to make up for the "sugar" is horrible and never agrees with my stomach!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kylee M.