Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Candy uploaded by David F.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Is this good? I love Hershey's but some of their stuff is...3 Answers
  • Do these Sugar free Hersheys have a difference in taste?3 Answers
  • Does it taste just like original Herseys?3 Answers
Anja W.
These are super gross, but I also think everything from Hershey's is just not good at all. These leave a strange film in the back of my throat which feels scratchy and like I have to cough a lot. Maybe I am just allergic to one of the main ingredients, but I WOULD NOT recommend these.
Shannel G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Name this product everyone loves who doesn't love her she is I used to also not just for eating and not just for making my kids excited I also cook with it one little piece it is baby and some of your chili makes a whole lot of a difference it's smooth it's really sweet you can taste the cocoa through it it's just that everybody knows about her she's everybody loves some chocolate Best Thing I Never Had you can buy them anywhere who doesn't know where to get a chocolate Hershey's bar someone else anywhere
BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I consider Hersey's plain milk chocolate to be the baseline from which all other chocolate is measured. It's good, sugar free and still somewhat affordable. As with most sugar free products you much watch your intake or worship the porcelain God :) It'll add some occasional sunshine to your low carb diet without dragging you down.
So when you're out and you get a sweet tooth all of a sudden, but there are no stores or pastry shops or food places nearby, this litte packet of Hershey's goodness will definitely help you out. You can keep all of them or give them out!
Heather C.
Oviedo, FL
Tastes just like the real thing! I was skeptical to try this. I thought it would be bitter or have a funny aftertaste, but to my surprise it tastes great! I cut sugar out of my diet several months ago and for the most part all of my cravings for sugar are gone. But every now and then a girl's got to have some chocolate! This does the trick and I always keep a bag on hand.
Sharifa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know a lot of people don't like Hershey's chocolate. I've been a fan since I was a kid and love these ones because they're small and you can put them in just about anything. Of course the all-time favorite is to use them for s'mores
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Sugar free? Of course I'll eat them. Perfect for smores and not as much guilt when eating them. I personally love these little chocolates. What's not to love about Hershey's chocolate?? Recommend for sure
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
I've had this product but not sugar free. I have been eating Hersey products for years. The chocolate is amazing and definitely affordable. A chocolate brand I would recommend and continue to eat.
Maria Andrea G.
Doral, FL
Let's keep talking about chocolate and I will go now to the store and buy one. What I love about Hershey besides the taste is de creamy sensation of the chocolate, it just melt in your mouth
Nicole C.
I really like these little pieces of chocolate when I am craving it because you can take one when you want it and not get caught eating the whole thing without recognizing it. I think Hershey's chocolate is amazing and has the perfect taste as well.
Hannah  J.
Laramie, WY
Does it taste just like original Herseys?
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these Sugar free Hersheys have a difference in taste?
Taylor R.
Franklin, TN
Is this good? I love Hershey's but some of their stuff is not that good to me