BY HERSHEY'S

• Are they still available or discontinued1 Answers
  • Do they have a different taste since they're sugarfree6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria L.
Love love love this! I am on a Ketogenic lifestyle and these are one of my go-to's! Great milk chocolate taste and creamy caramel in the middle! Tastes like the real thing! I purchase them at Walmart online. Recommened! but be aware of serving size, as stated on package can cause laxative effect if you eat too many, which might be hard not to! Lucky me I haven't had any issues!
Alexis L.
Canfield
It’s really hard to find sugar free chocolates on the market, so when I came across these I was in heaven! Theure so delicious and I always treat myself every once an a while to one!
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Dios amo estos chocolates sin azúcar , son ideales para esas personas que no pueden comer mucha azúcar y les gusta él chocolate , su textura en muy suave al paladae
Christina H.
Lewistown, PA
I absolutely LOVE these! They taste really great and don't upset my belly when I eat more than three. I am post gastric bypass lover a year) and sugar free candy that's of good quality is important to me. Hersheys fits the bill and then some!!!
Dena E.
West Chester , PA
Normally I'm not into chocolate filled with caramel but these were definitely an exception. Hershey's chocolate will always be my favorite and it just melts in your mouth and blends with the caramel making it completely delectable. All thought they're one thirty calories a piece, I gave it four stars because of how dang addicting they are.
Tiki R.
The chocolate is so amazing. The caramel is sweet, gooey and just awesome. The only thing is it might be a little too sweet even for me because it is milk chocolate and caramel and it has nothing to balance it out like dark chocolate or a lighter filling.
Chloe G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sooo delicious😍. They just melt on your tounge. The value is very good seeing how popular Hershey's is, it was a decent price for a chocolate this good. It is very affordable but i don't recommend eating a bunch everyday or you could get fat😂
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
Not much of a chocolate lover but I absolutely love these things. I think it's the caramel that really brings the taste above and beyond. I've even been trying to find a recipe that involves them in a cake or possibly frosting. Definitely a good buy.
Mary L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like it a lot good for people with disabilities and, it helps keep their sugar under control not that expensive taste good definitely would recommend it to other people I got it from one of the pharmacy next door so is very available
DAWN M.
These are good. The chocolate is the perfect sweetness, and the caramel is smooth. However, you should be careful with serving sizes if you are not used to sugar free chocolate eating. It WILL cause an upset stomach if more than a serving size is ingested!
Diana M.
Do they have a different taste since they're sugarfree
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Do these have a good chocolate taste or is it on the wax artificial flavor?
melinda c.
Rothbury, MI
Does it tastes like sugar is missing
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Are they still available or discontinued
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
Does anyone know of any recipes that require these? I think it'd taste great with a cake. Thanks!