Hershey's Strawberry Syrup uploaded by Nha L.Hershey's Strawberry Syrup uploaded by Kristy W.

BY HERSHEY'S

Add a splash of delicious strawberry flavor to milk, ice cream, or anything else you like. Enjoy HERSHEY'S Strawberry Flavored Syrup for a special addition!

High Fructose Corn Syrup Water Corn Syrup Contains 2% or Less of: Artificial Flavor Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate (PRESERVATIVE) Xanthan Gum Artificial Color Red 40

• Has anyone tried this with almond milk?1 Answers
  • What type of milk do you put this in, whole, two percent ...13 Answers
Val V.
this should be a staple piece in every household along with the chocolate, its great for ice-cream and milk! growing up to even now i have this in my house at all times, you never know when you will get that craving for a nice tall glass of strawberry milk out of nowhere!!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always favored strawberry over chocolate if I am flavoring my milk. Hershey's strawberry syrup is at the top of the game in quality and taste and keeps it's price comparable to the other brands out there. So, all those things in mind, it is the only strawberry syrup I get for my milk.
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the best strawberry syrup to use for strawberry milk! It has a really good flavor and it just pairs really well.This is a good value and I love stocking up on these.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like this syrup!! it's very versatile. You can use it for milk to make strawberry milk or you can drizzle it over ice cream for a sweet treat!! So naturally it's for a lot of desserts very good!! Just got to be careful because it has artificial flavoring in it, so for the kids, don't give them too much of it!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This was a staple growing up and I have fond memories of making strawberry milk. However, as I grew up, I didn't use this much. The flavor isn't all that great - it tastes artificial. I prefer the dark chocolate syrup now and even that isn't that great.
Cortney R.
Tazewell, VA
This is great to keep around for sundaes and a cold glass of milk on hot summer days. The kids love it and it's a great treat for adults too. Hershey's does the best flavored syrups. Just a random yummy item I love.
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is good in milk or over Ice cream. I like to blend some with a little milk, a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream, and a couple cut up bananas. It makes the best strawberry banana milkshakes.
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
Not my favorite in comparison to the chocolate syrup, but this may be perhaps because I am not all the way into strawberry as much as I am chocolate. I like to use it to make strawberry milk.
Jasmine M.
St Petersburg, FL
I honestly haven't had this in so long but I have fond memories of it. I love it in milk, but hate it on ice cream. It's a bit slimy and very fake tasting. I don't usually have it in my house, but would buy it for a special occasion of craving.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this product, especially on ice cream. You can use it on other kinds of desserts too, like cheesecake, fruit, cakes, etc. It tastes so yummy and it's been a childhood treat since I was like 6. I used to put it in milk to give it flavor.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
What type of milk do you put this in, whole, two percent or skim?
Deborah H.
Has anyone tried this with almond milk?