Hershey's Strawberry Syrup

Add a splash of delicious strawberry flavor to milk, ice cream, or anything else you like. Enjoy HERSHEY'S Strawberry Flavored Syrup for a special addition!

High Fructose Corn Syrup Water Corn Syrup Contains 2% or Less of: Artificial Flavor Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate (PRESERVATIVE) Xanthan Gum Artificial Color Red 40

Has anyone tried this with almond milk?
What type of milk do you put this in, whole, two percent or skim?
Start your review of Hershey's Strawberry Syrup!
How would you rate this product?
Daisy L.
Bessemer, AL
Hershey's Strawberry Syrup , Another yummy flavored syrup for your milk. I had to use flavored milk as my children got older & didn't want regular milk in their bottles or sippy cups. I started blending lightly so it wouldn't be strong on their stomach. It worked wonders.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We use this strawberry syrup to make strawberry milk, I don’t really like using the powder mixes because they are messy and they never seem to fully dissolve in the cold milk. I love the flavor of this Hershey’s syrup.
Jas K.
Hershey's Strawberry Syrup uploaded by Jas K.
This strawberry syrup is my favourite one and i used it in smoothies, milk shakes, ice creams.. I really like its taste..
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Strawberry Syrup uploaded by vanessa T.
Hershey's Strawberry Syrup uploaded by vanessa T.
It’s Yummi 😋 we love !! Ideal for family breakfast a rich Hershey’s Strawberry shake and milk with a little ice ready to enjoy..
Maria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Strawberry Syrup uploaded by Maria T.
Me encanta con helado de todos sabores , definitivamente yo no lo sustituyo por ningún otra marca .
Hannah P.
Corona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I will always use this to make strawberry milk and I would always top and on the vanilla ice cream and just adds such good flavor it is a great value in the last year super long time strawberry milk with us is so good and you should definitely try it
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids go crazy over Hershey's strawberry milk syrup. I can't buy it fast enough! So creamy and delicious in milk or ice cream.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,243 reviews
This is a crowd favorite in my home. My rommate love it on top of ice cream and even on top of their brownies when mixed into the top of the batter, and my siblings love it when they come to visit me. The main winner that we use this for is to mix with milk. The taste of this is very flavorful. The container is easy to open and close and helps greatly when squeezing the amount you want.
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product. It’s very VERY runny/liquidy, so be careful when you open and turn it up to add it in something. My favorite way to use it is to add it to vanilla ice cream and mix it up until the ice cream is soft and eat it that way. It was a major pregnancy craving that stuck
Sarah S.
Maryville, TN
Strawberry is my go to. It adds a little extra touch to the ice cream or milk. My daughter is obsessed. It would be nice if a thicker version would be made also for the strawberry freaks!