BY HERSHEY'S

Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Strawberry milk really brings me back to my childhood days when I used to visit my aunt's house because it's all my cousin's drank. At home we were more chocolate flavored because it's not as sweet. I find Nesquik to be better, but these guys packed it into these perfect sized boxes for on the go. Love it!
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
I love having this every morning and so does my daughter. We prefer this over plain milk to wake us up and besides who doesn't love strawberries especially in milk.
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
I might be old but i seriously love this stuff and so does everyone else in my family! yummmm