Hershey's Strawberry Fat Reduced Milk uploaded by Amanda C.

BY HERSHEY'S

• "These are really good in a lunch but oy when their cold." in 1 review
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
These are really good in a lunch but oy when their cold. Growing up my mom would freeze them and use them as my ice pack to keep my sandwich cold and the other things in my lunch cold! A nice change up to a Capri sun or yoohoo!
Daisy Y.
I would rather recommend Nesquik as an alternative. Its not tasty at all. My nieces say it taste like chalk and water. Maybe Hershey should stick to chocolate and keep it at that.
Amanda C.
Nashua
LunchBox ready! It’s very very very delicious 😋 Good flavor!!!!!! pack with 3 units.. I already compared with other brands and I think this is the best
Ashley C.
Springfield,KY
I've tried these before and they are actually pretty good. They are great to pack in a kids lunch or for a snack. Love the strawberry flavor.
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
These are so nice I love strawberry milk and this one is just so tasty Especially when really cold these are also nice for a quick snack
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Purchased at: Target
Sweet , creamy ,smooth taste... it is extremely sweet so consume once in a whole. It comed in a good size with a straw , freat for kids
It's an ok product but little kids loveeeeeee this stuff but Iuxh tater have it free m be bottle instead of mixing it all up
Abbie G.
Twin Lake, MI
Not a huge fan of strawberry milk, but this stuff was alright.I wouldn't recommend anyone to go out and buy it.
Michelle d.
W Lafayette, IN
While these taste great you have to be careful if you drink too much you may end up on the potty for awhile
Mayre L.
Strawberry milk has always been a favorite. The convenient packaging makes it perfect for any packed lunch.