BY HERSHEY'S #44 in Dips & Spreads

These graham dippers make the perfect vehicle for your chocolate peanut butter spread.

Sugar Vegetable Oil Sunflower Oil Palm Oil Canola Oil Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour Wheat Flour Malted Barley Flour Niacin Reduced Iron Thiamin Mononitrate Riboflavin Folic Acid Nonfat Milk Cocoa Processed With Alkali Cocoa Contains 2% or Less of: Whole Wheat Flour Cornstarch Milk Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Palm Oil Canola Oil Yeast Natural Flavors Artificial Flavor Lecithin Salt Ammonium Bicarbonate Cinnamon

Jolena M.
CORRY, PA
This is actually a pretty delightful snack. The Graham dippers do not have a whole lot of flavor to them but the chocolate is actually pretty good in my opinion. I found that there is a lot of the chocolate in there so you do not run out of spread. I actually ran out of sticks before the spread. Which is strange because normally I run out of the dip before I run out of the dippers. it made a pretty good snack the calories are 270 per package but again it does have chocolate. I did like it as a snack but I'm not exactly sure that it's necessarily healthy.
nydia r.
S El Monte, CA
I bought this on a whim at target when I was shopping. I went to the cafe and had it right there, I love Hershey's! It's affordable, it's a light snack that I can share with my five year old. I did like it and my son did also, I must say it's so fun to be dipping in the sticks into the spread!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I think these taste great however I am not a fan of the name. The name breadstick implies more of a salty flavor while they are almost more of a cookie breadstick. The price can be a tad high depending on where you purchase them and there is far too much chocolate in the container. They could take out some of the chocolate and lower the pricing.
Kaitlyn P.
I used to get the similar Nutella to go cups all the time as lunch supplements. I'm not a big fan of Nutella. It's just too rich for me. I've always been a fan of Hershey's, and when I found this product, it was a whole new world. It's creamy and has the same classic flavor. It's a great snack and I would absolutely repurchase it.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
So I got these because I was stuck at the airport and it was actually really delicious. It was only 250 calories and it definitely hit the spot. My boyfriend even went a bought one because just a sample of mine wasn't enough.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Great pick me up for on the go. Sweet and crunchy and a hit for adults and kids. Perfect serving size and great to have on hand when you just need that little bit of something, or you have a kid who deserves a special treat.
Samantha V.
It was a difficult choice, the truth is that I love all the chocolates that exist and which do not yet exist as well, but these chocolates are the glory , are super rich. I'm sure that if you love chocolate death will not regret.Super recommended.
Sarah Y.
Wylie, TX
Probably the best invention ever and my favorite snack. It's pretty affordable and can easily be found in any grocery store. I haven't compared it to any alternatives but can say that this is extremely YUMMY! I will definitely repurchase as soon as possible
Giselle P.
These are PERFECT for a go-to snack!! Keep you full until next meal time and at a reasonable price too!! Wonderful taste and perfect flavor especially with the mix of chocolate spread and the crunchy breadstick.
Desiri W.
Mississippi
I had these for a snack one day. I like the portion size and the chocolate it's actually creamy and smooth the sticks they come with are kind of bland that would be the only thing I would want to change