Hershey's Spreads Chocolate with Almond

New! Sweeten Up Your Snacks Turn A Plain Sugar Cookie Into A Chocolaty Treat Using Hershey's&Reg; Chocolate With Almond Spread Use Hershey's Chocolate With Almond Spread In Place Of Almond Butter For An Indulgent Treat Dip Pretzels Into Hershey's Chocolate With Almond Spread For A Salty-Sweet Snack This Smooth, Creamy Chocolate With Rich Almond Flavor Takes Snacking To The Next Level. Hershey's Chocolate With Almond Spread Is Also A Delightful "Secret" Ingredient In Sweet Baked Treats. Hershey's ~ Since 1894 800-468-1714

How similar is this to Nutella?
Does this taste any good?
Do you like it ?
Start your review of Hershey's Spreads Chocolate with Almond!
St Petersburg, FL
Hershey's chocolate spread is divine I love to dip pretzel sticks in this I pair it with pretzel sticks the most when I need a little pick-me-up I'll grab some pretzel sticks dip them in the Hershey's chocolate spread and it'll get me through the rest of my day
La Puente, CA
I'd say better then nutella but don't tell my wife that she would go crazy. But it's really good for sandwiches if you ever wanted to try something new. Make it like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich then pan fry it like a grilled cheese and it taste amazing.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Vincent , AL
Absolutely delicious. I actually prefer this to Nutella. It is so good on pancakes or waffles! My kids love to eat it on basically anything I allow them to. Extremely satisfied with the flavor and I highly recommend.
Fort Smith, AR
We love this with our toast and I sometimes use it on my ice cream. It’s kind of pricey but it’s definitely the way to hit that sweet tooth. It’s not healthy, buy any means. I do recommend this to others.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Palos Hills, IL
I love chocolate, and chocolate spread. Hershey is one of my favorite brands of spreads. It's nice and smooth. I like the almonds that's in it. Hope it is a little cheaper.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Akron, OH
Awesome and delicious with a smooth rich chocolate flavor. The almonds give it a nice texture, almost alike crunchy peanut butter. The almonds also provide a great and interesting flavors that pairs well with the chocolate spread from Hershey
Allegheny, PA
Great product love chocolate make a lot of recipes with it I use with bread crackers etc. I wouldn’t improve this product good value great price would highly recommend very satisfied will not purchase other products.
zephyrhills
Yummy Hersheys spread chocolate with almond is so delicious we use it as a gift for just about everything we eat it’s great with fruit peanut butter it’s a healthy alternative and we just love this product
Wilkes Barre, PA
Amazing spread with great chocolate and almond flavor. Fabulous with fruit, on toast, bagel or English muffin. This product is perfect and will purchase again. Good value for the money.
Ocala , FL
Chocolate is great obviously, but add it as a spread and it’s even better on pretty much anything. I have used this for sandwiches as well and not to expensive. Great with bananas for a late snack! Recommend to everyone !
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free