BY HERSHEY'S #36 in Dips & Spreads

Give your snack a new flavor dimension with HERSHEYS Spreads Chocolate. Dip in a pretzel, cookie, apple, or celery stick for a sweet addition, or spread it onto bagels, croissants, or waffles as a tasty way to start your day. And for baking, its smooth, rich, unmistakably HERSHEYS chocolate taste elevates any dessert. However you choose to use it, this 13-oz. jar will go fast! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Janie R.
Yummy yummy Yummy! Is it healthy? No but it certainly is tasty. For me it's a nice little treat, not something I would suggest eating on a regular basis because it's very sugary, but nice occasionally
maría f.
Miami
This hersheys spreads has such an unique and amazing taste. It tastes like real chocolate and is super easy to apply it into breads or cookies or basically anything. I'm totally satisfied with this Hershey spread.
Karen V.
Obsessed with this chocolate I currently the way I eat it is by dipping strawberries into the chocolate which is the th best combination !! Love the rich taste of hersheys totally recommend
Lyndsey W.
This jar of Hershey Spreads is really good. You can put in on a piece of bread or toast. Or you can use it for fruits. It has a very good taste and it pairs nicely with just about anything. I would recommend this product.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If this weren't so expensive I would be buying this WAY more often... so maybe it's a good thing that it's too expensive. This is the perfect cure for my sweet tooth. On toast, fruit, in cupcakes and brownies... the ways to use this go on and on, but my favorite is still getting a good spoonful straight from the jar. Great product, Hershey!
Danielle T.
This spread tastes like you melted a Hershey's bar and put it right in a jar. It has a distinct milk chocolate taste that works really well with strawberries and graham crackers. It has the same smooth consistency as Nutella and Reese's Spreads so you can spread it, bake with it, even eat it straight out of the jar, if you'd like. The jar gives you the chance to calm your sweet tooth a little bit at a time, but be careful, you might end up getting addicted!
Emily C.
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this spread. It's way too sweet in my opinion, but I guess that's to be expected with a Hershey Chocolate spread. It's also a little on the pricey side. When I tired it, it was on sale and I had a coupon. But I have not bought it since, nor do I plan to buy it again...
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
Last time me and my friends bought it and we were eating with spoons and omg that's was the worst idea ever because we got the biggest stomachache ever but it's really delicious but I'm never eating that like that lol
Sharon M.
This was tasty for sure. I enjoy Hershey's chocolate and this product was no exception. I would have given it 5 stars, but I thought the texture could have been a tiny bit thicker. Overall, if you like a Hershey bar you are going to love this!
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
This is way better than Nutella, not that sweet but sweet. It's great on toast, dipping sweets in, or even baking with. Works great on cakes or in cookies! It's also very good on its own! Hershey's spreads chocolate is definitely a must have in my pantry! Basically a staple ingredient!
Jered D.
Is this as good as nutella or should I pass?
Sarai L.
I have never tried this before. I love Nutella, is this product similar? What is a common price for this chocolate spread? It looks so yummy!
magalis m.
Largo, FL
Its good?
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
is it worth spreading this on my toast?
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
How does this taste like? Is it worth buying or just stick to regular Hersheys?