Hershey's Spreads Chocolate

Give your snack a new flavor dimension with HERSHEYS Spreads Chocolate. Dip in a pretzel, cookie, apple, or celery stick for a sweet addition, or spread it onto bagels, croissants, or waffles as a tasty way to start your day. And for baking, its smooth, rich, unmistakably HERSHEYS chocolate taste elevates any dessert. However you choose to use it, this 13-oz. jar will go fast!

When will Hershey spread be back on the shelves again?! That is the best spread I ever Ate. Please let me know!  Thank you!  Very upset customer.
Are these good and are they free?
Is this tasty 😋 or not??
Start your review of Hershey's Spreads Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie P.
Granite Shoals
Is this discontinued??? I cant find it anywhere!!! Not even online!! What happened?? I love it  Hershey's Spreads Chocolate  I love to put it on strawberries. I would bring it back . I think it's a good choice
member-9156f
I can't find the Hershey spread in stores either. I used to buy two containers at a time. I know a lot of people like nutella but it doesn't help when you're allergic to hazel nuts. My nephew is allergic to hazel nuts, so when a dessert recipe called for nutella, I would sub it with the Hershey Spread. They turned out just as yummy. So I hope they bring it back soon.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Ashley N.
Tallahassee, FL
It's relatively tasty, but I think it has more potential. I love dark chocolate and would love to see something like that. (similar to a nutella, but with a Hershey spin!)
Aditi K.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
Very good I am officially addicted to Hershey Spread!! The tease is very good, the best way to eat chocolate with everything.. brought it for kids and I love it. My kids like eat it with bread or roti. And it’s tests delicious..
Angela G.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is addictive. I bought for my grandbabies for the bagels made the mistake of licking it off my finger and I was hooked. Spreads on super easily and taste delicious
Rebecca R.
South Bend, IN
This is a fantastic spread to compliment fruit trays. It's got a nice consistency and doesn't melt at room temp. The only con to it is how fast it seems to dry out after opening.
Becky F.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is simply the best chocolate spread. It's amazing on toast or with fruit. My favorite thing to eat it with would be vanilla wafers.
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are a fan of Nutella, you'll likely hate this stuff. Remarkably, it tastes neither of chocolate nor hazelnut, but rather of heavy vegetable oil with a slight sweetness. It is much thicker than Nutella and leaves an unpleasant, artificial aftertaste in your mouth.
Gracie B.
Culpeper
Purchased at: Walmart
Not to good for u but it is so good ! I love putting on bread or strawberries or bananas! It is so thick u might want water to help!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...