BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Special Dark With Almonds
  • "I love special dark and the addition of almonds just makes it so much better." in 2 reviews
  • "Love the combination of dark chocolate and almonds, these are great pick me ups for your chocolate craving." in 2 reviews
  • "The dark gives it a sweeter and more rich taste, overall very good if you are craving a healthier type of nugget." in 1 review
  • "I usually prefer milk chocolate but these are pretty darn good!" in 1 review
  • "Not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but the overall quality is really good." in 1 review
Alexis C.
I love dark chocolate and I love almonds with chocolate. What's better than the two together? I'm not usually a fan of chocolate but this is one of my favorites.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
I’m not sure about others but i can’t have chocolate without some almonds mixed in it. This is a perfect chocolate bar to use when I’m having cravings during my menstrual cycle.
Brittany S.
Summerville, SC
Dark chocolate is my favorite and who doesn’t love that sweet and savory combination? The salty goodness of almonds to tie all of that glory into a little bow is all you need.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I must admit I am a bit of a chocolate snob, but on a recent roadtrip I was dying for a quick chocolate fix and the rest stop store had a limited selection. I love dark chocolate and almonds so I scooped up this Hershey Dark Chocolate and Almond bar....yum! So in love with this, it is easy to find and you really can't go wrong if you need a dark chocolate fix!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have grown to love dark chocolate over the years, and I am especially crazy for Hershey's Special Dark with Almonds. What a magical combination! I try to keep bars of these on hand for a quick pick-me-up.  I love that they're easy to find even for a small-town woman like me. Definitely recommend!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
If you love dark chocolate this is great to have on hand . They have the big giant bar, the mini ones . They are great with ice cream preferably vanilla . I think it is a great value for what you get . You taste a lot of different flavor notes in this one Hershey's special dark chocolate
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Muero por probar este chocolate con todo mi ser, he leido y escuchado que son deliciosos es que yo amo el chocolate como me lo den jajaja... esta marca es muy amplia, y se que existen mas presentaciones diferentes woow. pronto dare mi review de este dulce genial.!
Sondra B.
My very favorie chocolater at the moment is Hershey's Milk Chocalate with Almonds. Hershey's has been in the business for a very long time and has had ample time to perfect it's recipe. The Hershey bar has become synonymous with chocolate in the not so distance past. Taste it and you'll kjnow why@
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg! I love chocolate (in all its presentations), I love almonds, I love
Hershey´s...♥
The chocolates Hershey´s are great, and the almonds add special touch, this is perfect combination for me.
This presentation is one of my fav definitely in case there was any doubt hahaha! ♥
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
My favorite chocolate ever. Delicious toffee and nuts in a creamy chocolate bar. It came packed on ice and was cold almost frozen even shipped to Florida in the summer. Amazon does a great job packing this for delivery and doesn't charge for the ice packs. My coworkers all fell in love with this chocolate and get upset when I run out!