BY HERSHEY'S #29 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Add classic Hershey’s goodness to snacks and desserts with Hershey’s Special Dark Topping! Warm and drizzle on any dessert!

Hershey's Special Dark Topping
  • "I think I will stay with the regular Hershey's syrup for my ice cream topping." in 1 review
Robin K.
Port Byron, IL
As it says in the name "Hershey's dark topping" this is a very dark chocolate. I didn't love it. Hershey's makes excellent products - it must mean I just think this is exceptionally bitter. I think I will stay with the regular Hershey's syrup for my ice cream topping.
Victoria C.
Blakely , Pa
I enjoy this dark chocolate fudge more then the milk chocolate. I just believe it gives the Ice cream a better taste. My boyfriend and I make our own brownie sundaes for weekends in with a movie. And this product is always on the list.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Great ice cream topper. We enjoy this hot fudge on vanilla ice cream with melted peanut butter, whipped cream , chocolate sprinkles, and a cherry on top!
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
This is really good and especially on top of a sundae!!!!! If u warm it up this will melt in your tongue!!!!! I recommend this i you love chocalate!!!!!
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of the best ice cream toppings ever it's so rich and smooth and I love dark chocolate toppings for my ice cream.
Allison C.
Killeen, TX
I love this dessert syrup. If you warm it up it's even better on some ice cream , you can buy it at any retail super store
Jessica B.
Who doesn't love chocolate syrup on their ice cream? Hershey's is always the best way to go when it comes to chocolate!
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
Haven't tried this yet but I think I might. I really like dark chocolate. Maybe it will be on the next shopping list.
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
I love dark chocolate, so I thought this product was delicious. It went perfectly on some vanilla ice cream!
Averi G.
Best stuff ever I love to use this on top of vanilla bean ice cream and it's great to make smoothies with