Hershey's Special Dark Syrup uploaded by Emily A.Hershey's Special Dark Syrup uploaded by Annie L.

BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Syrups

Whether you drizzle or douse desserts with it, Hershey’s Special Dark Syrup adds decadently delicious dark chocolate flavor to any treat

Ingredient:

High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa Processed With Alkali*, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides*, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, 60, Or 80, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

• I wonder if this syrup gets hard when you put it on the i...4 Answers
  • Can you use this to make ganache?3 Answers
Hershey's Special Dark Syrup
  • "This stuff can go with anything, from ice cream for a sundae or milkshake, or just a glass of chocolate milk." in 4 reviews
  • "You can honestly never go wrong with Hershey's." in 2 reviews
  • "But it does taste really good with ice cream." in 1 review
  • "When I want some chocolate and only have vanilla ice cream I get some of this and put it on top" in 1 review
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
My favorite drink is rootbeer..but then comes chocolate milk..and Hersheys chocolate syrup cannot be replaced. This will always be in the door of my refrigerator and as soon as I start to run out of it, I always make sure it is on my list for the grocery store. Good value and great flavor.
Annette P.
As I've grown a little older, dark chocolate has become more appealing than milk chocolate. I enjoy the bonus of healthy fiber being present in dark chocolate. I eat at least one of these every week. It fits into a healthy diet as a good treat if you keep the portion size smaller than the suggested serving. Luckily, a little bit of dark chocolate can satisfy a chocolate craving. Sure, there are fancier, organic, "darker" varieties of chocolate, but this one is budget-friendly and delicious.
Mikayla W.
I love dark chocolate! It's good and it's good for you. It is so rich that when I have a sugar craving, it immediately satisfies that craving. I especially love Hershey's Dark Chocolate. If you love dark chocolate, you should definitely try this product.
Francismar A.
Miami
as already had that hersheys I love and this sirop, me encata make pancakes, waffles, brownies and accompany with vanilla ice cream and add this touch of sirop madness, ¡waoooo is his death, love, and if you add fruit is more delicious
Marcella L.
Tulsa, OK
I adore dark chocolate. My third husband introduced me to it. (The third husband is another story.) I saw this in the store, so since I've loved Hershey's Special Dark, I bought it. Let me tell you, I now have a new favorite chocolate syrup. MMMMMM.
Victoria C.
Valencia
I love dark chocolate and y really really love hershey's products but... this syrup its very dark and a little bitter! Others chocolate dark syrups have better flavor than that!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love love love this stuff. I am a dark chocolate freak. This is just like the original syrup, but better. Tastes like quality and authentic dark chocolate. Perfect for ice cream, milk, or eating straight out of the container haha
Kiersten M.
Dallas, GA
If you love dark chocolate, you should be all over this. Heck, you should be all over it even if you have never tried it! It's great with the right amount of bitterness but still sweet enough to stifle your sweet tooth!
Heather R.
Lawton, MI
I love any chocolate but I do like the bitterness In Hershey's Special Dark. Whenever we get the variety bag, the Milk Chocolate and Special Dark are always the first ones gone.
Victoria H.
Bailey, CO
Absolutely love dark chocolate! Just like the original, only better! I use it on ice cream, in smoothies and shakes, and to make perfect chocolate milk. Rich and delicious!
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
I wonder if this syrup gets hard when you put it on the ice cream?
Wendy B.
Can you use this to make ganache?