BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Special Dark Sugar Free Chocolate
  • "Being sugar free is great and the taste is good but the ingredients are less than to be desired." in 4 reviews
  • "Love anything dark chocolate and its better for you than any milk chocolate or white chocolate." in 2 reviews
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We had a small get together at church and I was asked to bring some candy to add to the table, I took these becasue a lot of the members are diabetic and need to watch their sugar intake so these were perfect. Did I mention they taste great!
Stephanie l.
These Hershey's treats are Very bitter. These are sugar freedom they have an after taste as well. Being a diabetic I find eating regular Hershey's is more satisfying and the carb count isn't much different.
Brittany W.
I love dark chocolate! and even though its sugar free it tastes so good! My grandmother is diabetic, and this is her favorite candy, we always keep it on hand.
Shameka J.
Chicago , IL
It is so good !!! Dark chocolate is much healtheir than the milk chocolate. It is reasonably priced so I would recommend this product to friends and family.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
Hershey is my favorite brand of chocolate because it is rrrreeeeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyy good and i cannot stop eatind this chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love anything dark chocolate and its better for you than any milk chocolate or white chocolate. Has a stronger cocoa taste but is really good
Michelle d.
Killeen, TX
I love dark chocolate it is my little treat to myself. I sometimes buy bags of these and hid them. So I can enjoy yummy chocolate randomly
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these chocolates and this company as well. They're are delicious and sugar free! Dark chocolate is amazing.
Massiel J.
Los Angeles
I really don't care for sugar free . I personally think it taste yucky is a shamed since is Hershey chocolate.
catherine f.
I need Hershey's because is very delicious and is good for my diet really and i need this product now really
Massiel J.