BY HERSHEY'S

• Does anyone else feel like Herhseys tastes like waxy?1 Answers
Hershey's Special Dark Minis
  • "You can get your fix without eating an entire candy bar.this only ting I'm not crazy about, is the York in the bag with the other candy." in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with Hershey's chocolate?" in 1 review
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
How can you go wrong with Hershey's chocolate? This bag has all of your favorite flavors in one place. You can take a small treat without breaking the "calorie bank".
Alex B.
Toms River, NJ
A good buy for a big family, with the assortment of candies there is something for everyone. The price is ok, there could be a little more in the bag.

Kids love them and usually eat the bag before I can even get one.
Tina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these candy bars especially the size and my favorite out of all of them is the dark chocolate one. These come in handy when you want just a small amount of chocolate.
Yolanda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate and these are no different. I love the varieties that they have and I usually have them as prizes for my contest in class. They are worth the repurchase at an affordable price especially at the supermarket.
stormey l.
Lodi, OH
Love the variety of chocolates that come in this bag it's perfect for my family because some of us like nuts some like dark and it's all the amazing Hershey chocolate !!
Diana N.
Notre Dame, IN
Holiday themed stuff is my favorite, and this one I will have to remember for the coming Christmases. My three favoite candy bars, and all in fun shapes! They are a great party snack.
Roffy T.
I love how you can have different types of Hershey in one box! Also, the design of this box is really pretty so you can give it to someone as a great gift too.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
All good candy bars. I usually get things like this for Halloween, not really any other time of the year. I love all of these types of chocolate bars.
Flakis D.
I love Hershey milk chocolate it tastes amazing and it with the almond that comes inside is amazing I love love both together is my favorite chocolate.
Alexis D.
Clarksville, TN
Hands down the best chocolate in the world and super reasonable. Great for my candy dish I have variety and they are small so not to many calories
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Does anyone else feel like Herhseys tastes like waxy?