Hershey's

Hershey's Special Dark Mildly...
5511 Reviews
5 / 5
I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate when it comes to sweets like cake, cookies, brownies or etc. I typically use the dark chocolate syrup if I have a taste for chocolate milk or if I want to add a little sweetness to my coffee.
5 / 5
The syrup tastes amazing! Not to mention the consistency the bottle gives when you pour! It easily absorbs into the milk; which is perfect and convenient compared to other brands that might mix better in warm milk. 10/10 would recommend to others.
5 / 5
This syrup bring my childhood memories. Well packed and presented. Taste good and delicious. Love to add it to my desserts, especially ice cream.
5 / 5
Hershey's Special Mildly Dark Chocolate Syrup is a delightful treat for chocolate lovers who enjoy a richer, more refined taste. It's perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to your milk, coffee, or ice cream, with a smooth texture that mixes well. The mildly dark chocolate flavor is less sweet but full of depth, making it a great choice for those who like a balanced chocolate experience. It's a little less sugary than regular chocolate syrup, offering a nice change of pace for your favorite desserts and drinks.
5 / 5
My kids love this chocolate syrup. We use it in milk and ice cream. I even use this product in baking. It works wonderful.. the packaging is very eye catching.
5 / 5
So yummy! It’s perfect for chocolate milk or even on waffles. Bottle is perfect size to fit in my refrigerator. Great value for the price. Hersey makes delicious products. Highly recommend.
5 / 5
my son absolutely adores Hershey,s chocolate syrup. It is so thick and Rich.he puts it on everything. cake ice cream everything you can think of he loves it.
5 / 5
Hersey special dark syrup has a great taste and consistency is great for recipes for baking easy to open bottle and is good value for money versatility is endless can be used in any thing
5 / 5
We use hersheys products for my store because of the authentic and yummy chocolate flavor it has to offer! The consistency is great as well and it always holds up to good quality. It may be more expensive than other brands but its taste and flavor are also more superior.
5 / 5
I love the taste and consistency. The packaging is amazing and very versatile. Definitely worth every bang for your buck!!!!@@@@@@@@@!@@@!@@@