BY HERSHEY'S

• is good? how much?2 Answers
  • I haven't seen this in stores- I would love to try it. Wh...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new candy to try, is this butter? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love dark chocolate but wish American chocolate didn't have all the wax and stuff that European chocolates don't have." in 3 reviews
  • "I love these,They are the perfect size for when you need something sweet but don't want to have a large candy bar or you want something that fits in a purse pocket easily. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love the bite size and they are a good quality of dark chocolate but a lot of people don't really like dark chocolate although it is very good for you!" in 1 review
  • "My children got a lot of these chocolates for Halloween and we keep in a cool hallway and they r great for when u have a chocolate craving nice and creamy..." in 1 review
  • "The size is perfect and since it's dark chocolate it's a little better for you...unless you eat the whole bag like I would!" in 1 review
Ni-kei J.
Hershey's Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate Chips The mild sweetness of this chocolate bar balanced out the slight bitter dark chocolate flavour pretty well. That, paired with the usual smooth and creamy texture of Hershey's bars made it a yummy snack. However, it did leave bitter aftertaste.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
SMORES! this is the best chocolate to use for s’mores. The milk chocolate will be too melty of a mess - this makes them perfect. Every one always makes fun of me at first but loves it after they try it and then they are hooked! Also, it’s not bad to always have some chocolate to munch on when needed...ladies :)
Magan A.
National City, CA
Being from Pennsylvania Hershey’s chocolate is nothing new to me. My favorite is the dark chocolate with almonds. It hits the spot when having a chocolate craving. It’s not not most luxurious chocolate but its great for the price.Hershey's Special Dark With Almonds
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you don’t like dark chocolate: you won’t like these. Let’s just put that out there. But i LOVE dark chocolate. It’s much more bitter than regular milk chocolate so it won’t be overly sweet. It won’t be overly rich. These are great for a little snack AND if you eat it in moderation, it can actually be good for you.
Christina S.
South Point, OH
I absolutely LOVE dark chocolate! I personally feel that Hershey’s dark chocolate is the best. It’s creamy and has the right amount of dark chocolate so it’s not bitter. I recommend this if you love dark chocolate like I do. #influenster #darkchocolate #hershy
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
This is the chocolate that made me adore dark chocolate. I can't stand when it's too sweet, so this is a perfect balance for myself. I love having it as a snack, it's always delicious and fills me up (though it isn't the healthiest of snacks to be having).
Skye G.
I suffer from frequent headaches and this chocolate seems to help relieve my headaches. It is pretty cheap and I will definitely be buying it again. Although I can only have a few bites at a time cause it is very sweet.
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
This has to be my favorite and most accessible dark chocolate in the market. It tastes great and the price is even better. I like to mix it with yogurt and it makes a great snack. I will always buy this product.
✨MaryJane E.
I love dark chocolate! This is my go to chocolate bar. I don't like milk chocolate. I only prefer dark chocolate it's healthy for you. It's inexpensive and you can find this chocolate bar at any grocery store.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get these here and there but they’re just not a bold enough flavor. With it being Dark Chocolate I would expect it to be a little more bitter. Also since it’s Hershey’s it’s really cheap and can be found anywhere.
Brittany D.
Which miniature flavor is your favorite? And why? Would you rather have the dark chocolate or the milk chocolate?
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Who else LOVES Hershey's dark chocolate?!
LIZ G.
Any other dark chocolate brands that anyone would recommend?
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
I haven't seen this in stores- I would love to try it. Where is it sold?
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
What is your favorite recipe that includes this?