BY HERSHEY'S

Discover the delicious dark side of chocolate. A Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bar contains 45 percent cacao for a rich and perfectly balanced experience. Surprise and delight friends with this certified kosher bar or save it for a special occasion.... see more...

• is good? how much?2 Answers
  • I haven't seen this in stores- I would love to try it. Wh...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new candy to try, is this butter? 1 Answers
Hershey's Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate​
  • "I love dark chocolate but wish American chocolate didn't have all the wax and stuff that European chocolates don't have." in 3 reviews
  • "I love these,They are the perfect size for when you need something sweet but don't want to have a large candy bar or you want something that fits in a purse pocket easily. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love the bite size and they are a good quality of dark chocolate but a lot of people don't really like dark chocolate although it is very good for you!" in 1 review
  • "My children got a lot of these chocolates for Halloween and we keep in a cool hallway and they r great for when u have a chocolate craving nice and creamy..." in 1 review
  • "The size is perfect and since it's dark chocolate it's a little better for you...unless you eat the whole bag like I would!" in 1 review
Liane N.
seminole, FL
SMORES! this is the best chocolate to use for s’mores. The milk chocolate will be too melty of a mess - this makes them perfect. Every one always makes fun of me at first but loves it after they try it and then they are hooked! Also, it’s not bad to always have some chocolate to munch on when needed...ladies :)
Magan A.
National City, CA
Being from Pennsylvania Hershey’s chocolate is nothing new to me. My favorite is the dark chocolate with almonds. It hits the spot when having a chocolate craving. It’s not not most luxurious chocolate but its great for the price.Hershey's Special Dark With Almonds
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you don’t like dark chocolate: you won’t like these. Let’s just put that out there. But i LOVE dark chocolate. It’s much more bitter than regular milk chocolate so it won’t be overly sweet. It won’t be overly rich. These are great for a little snack AND if you eat it in moderation, it can actually be good for you.
Christina S.
South Point, OH
I absolutely LOVE dark chocolate! I personally feel that Hershey’s dark chocolate is the best. It’s creamy and has the right amount of dark chocolate so it’s not bitter. I recommend this if you love dark chocolate like I do. #influenster #darkchocolate #hershy
Natalie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate taste good, it’s not bad tasting at all. It doesn’t have a strong chocolate flavor though and the texture is not hard nor soft, they are small and bite size these are good to eat! They are not as sweet btw I would recommend this chocolate! These are not sweet at all they taste a lot like dark chocolate but not as strong as other ones if you don’t like dark chocolate I don’t think you will like these!
Skye G.
I suffer from frequent headaches and this chocolate seems to help relieve my headaches. It is pretty cheap and I will definitely be buying it again. Although I can only have a few bites at a time cause it is very sweet.
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
This has to be my favorite and most accessible dark chocolate in the market. It tastes great and the price is even better. I like to mix it with yogurt and it makes a great snack. I will always buy this product.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get these here and there but they’re just not a bold enough flavor. With it being Dark Chocolate I would expect it to be a little more bitter. Also since it’s Hershey’s it’s really cheap and can be found anywhere.
✨MaryJane E.
I love dark chocolate! This is my go to chocolate bar. I don't like milk chocolate. I only prefer dark chocolate it's healthy for you. It's inexpensive and you can find this chocolate bar at any grocery store.
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
I LOVE HERSHEY’S!! They are definitely the best chocolate bars I’ve ever had. As someone with a nut allergy, I can actually eat these and that is awesome. I love dark chocolate, and these do not disappoint.
Brittany D.
Which miniature flavor is your favorite? And why? Would you rather have the dark chocolate or the milk chocolate?
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who else LOVES Hershey's dark chocolate?!
LIZ G.
Any other dark chocolate brands that anyone would recommend?
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
I haven't seen this in stores- I would love to try it. Where is it sold?
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
What is your favorite recipe that includes this?

Walmart