GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHershey's
SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars

HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars

This pack includes 36 mildly sweet, totally delicious bars. So whether you’re baking, snacking or sharing, you still have plenty of fresh ones in reserve.

Are they good? They look good!
how do i get the product ?
Porque la pagina no está en español no entiendo nada
Start your review of HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars!
Product Highlights
I love dark chocolate but wish American chocolate didn't have all the wax and stuff that European chocolates don't have.in reviews
I love these,They are the perfect size for when you need something sweet but don't want to have a large candy bar or you want something that fits in a purse pocket easily. in reviews
...Halloween and we keep in a cool hallway and they r great for when u have a chocolate craving nice and creamy...in reviews
The size is perfect and since it's dark chocolate it's a little better for you...unless you eat the whole bag like I would!in reviews
...chocolate but a lot of people don't really like dark chocolate although it is very good for you!in reviews
Michele  C.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Michele  C.
Purchased at: Target
This dark chocolate is really great tasting. Excellent chocolate topper for shavings on top of my desserts I make, s’mores or just to eat when the chocolate cravings arise. Love love chocolate. Yum 😋
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by DONNA B.
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by DONNA B.
Ok, lets get this party started! This a wonderful thing called dark chocolate. This is not good for you to eat in high quantities, but then again, if you are buying these in high quantities, you probably don’t care. Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate is not for everyone, but it is for me. I appreciate the flavor. Wonderful dark chocolate flavor. Intense and “true”. Let it melt in your mouth to bring out all that yummy flavor. If you chomp and swallow, you’ll miss “all that heavenly glory.” You’re not overwhelmed with sugar. You’ve got the taste of chocolate. And it’s soooo GOOD. So much better than you’d expect from a mass-produced item. I’m a chocolate freak and this won’t disappoint you if you try this. The texture is kind of hard. Not too hard, but it’s not super soft. This isn’t like M&M’s, it doesn’t melt in your mouth and not in your hands. Nope. It melts everywhere! Oh, and did I mention they’re probably bad for you? Oh well, who cares? IT’S CHOCOLATE! Gimme!!! :)
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Belinda G.
Holy smokes, these chips from Hershey's are to die for! I love dark chocolate so I was happy that I could now use these in place of milk chocolate to get that taste I love. I made fudge with these chips and OMG... it was SO GOOD!
Lisa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Lisa G.
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Lisa G.
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars Oh happy days! I found the new organic version of Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate and friends...it actually tastes like chocolate! I am beyond excited that Hershey's decided to create this deliciousness. I can't recommend it enough - it is truly guilt-free and wonderful.
Susan  N.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Susan  N.
I love dark chocolate so Hershey’s special dark has always been something I enjoy. While my first choice for baking would be a slightly higher quality chocolate, Hershey’s special dark always works in a pinch for chocolate cakes or brownies.
Julianne S.
Santaquin, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Julianne S.
This is my favorite chocolate! This was also my dads favorite, we’d get it for him for every holiday, anniversary, etc as kids and hope for a piece of his “special” bar! This is mildly bitter, yet still sweet. It melts to a lovely consistency, and hits that sweet tooth spot just right!
Adriana D.
memphis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Adriana D.
I definitely like milk chocolate better. Dark chocolate is obviously just not my thing. But if you are a dark chocolate fan I recommend you get this! But for me I’m gonna have to give this 2 stars. Sorry! 💃🏻
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
2,270 reviews
HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Hershey’s dark chocolate candy is delicious! I’ve long heard that dark chocolate is the best chocolate for you, and now I see the benefits as it’s not near as sweet either (providing a nice contrast between the milk chocolate). It goes well with popcorn actually (the salty and sweet balance each other well). I definitely recommend this chocolate bar!
Felisha N.
I love this chocalte its great for summer camping trips when you make s'mores or just for a little snack if you don't like overly sweet candy bars. Plus, I was told dark chocolate is better for you than any other candy. I have repurchased this product time and time again. Highly recommend.
Jessica F.
North Adams, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Dark chocolate is my guilty pleasure. I love it! I also love the miniature dark chocolate bars. Highly recommend if you like dark chocolate.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...