3 colors available

BY HERSHEY'S #97 in Chocolate

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate 4.25 oz see more...

• is good? how much?2 Answers
  • I haven't seen this in stores- I would love to try it. Where is it ...5 Answers
  • Does this contain soy?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
TammyJo E.
TammyJo E.
I remember discovering this bar and trying it for the first time. I grew up on Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars but frankly they were getting too soon for me as I got older. This isn't particularly dark, I'd guess around 55%, but it is a great introductory bar when you are trying darker chocolate for the first time. It is good on it's own and it melts very well so you can use it in recipes or in s'mores (my favorite!). It costs the same as other candy bars and is a good buy if you have a coupon or can find it on sale. Store it under humidity and temperature controls and it can last for up to a year unopened; once opened, use it within a month or so.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Baltimore, MD
You can't possibly go wrong with chocolate period. I looooove GIANT bars of annny chocolate but my mom is a weird health nut who secretly agrees with me so I have to get her dark chocolate for birthdays and Mother's Day etc... This "mildly sweet" dark chocolate is a good way for her to enjoy and "feel healthy" even though it's not like a banana, it's chocolate.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Los chocolate Hershey son demasiados rico, su gama en productos achocolatados me encantan, son adictivos a mi paladar... el cacao en polvo lo uso mucho para hacer mis tortas y siempre quedo complacida. A mis pequeños sobrinos les encanta y cuando me visitan siempre les doy para que disfruten lo rico que puede ser la vida al lado de una barra de chocolates.
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
Hershey dark chocolate bars are the secret to enjoying s'mores as an adult. They aren't as sweet or flat as the regular milk chocolate. They have a hint of bitterness that keeps the sugary marshmallow concoction from being overwhelmingly sweet. I also recommend burning the marshmallow but that's a personal preference
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
I can't stand milk chocolate. I love me some dark chocolate. I usually indulge in richer and darker chocolates (when I can afford it). The best alternative? Hershey's brand dark chocolate. Its the perfect blend of semi sweet. Dark enough to not taste cheap like milk chocolate. I would suggest using this for s'mores!
Grayson N.
Grayson N.
Elberton, GA
I personally LOVE dark chocolate and I always go for the Hershey's brand when I need a chocolate fix! I do not get this often but it is definitely affordable enough to buy it everyday if you wanted! I get mine from my local Walmart and I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes dark chocolate.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Nitro, WV
Special dark chocolate...my all time favorite. i don't eat them as often as i would like but who does. it's even better dipped in a little peanut butter. excellent value and sometimes there are even coupons. purchase time and time again. dark chocolate isn't for everyone but my family enjoys it
raven w.
raven w.
So, I am probably one of the few people that like dark chocolate, but I do like dark chocolate. It has an undescribable taste. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Another reason that I like dark chocolate is because my grandparents eat it because it is (somewhat) better than regular milk chocolate.
Felisha N.
Felisha N.
I love this chocalte its great for summer camping trips when you make s'mores or just for a little snack if you don't like overly sweet candy bars. Plus, I was told dark chocolate is better for you than any other candy. I have repurchased this product time and time again. Highly recommend.
Tera W.
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I absolutely love Hershey's special dark mildly sweet chocolate. when I get a craving for chocolate, I just have a few bites of this and it is so satisfying. I prefer it over any other chocolate. I definitely recommend Hershey's special dark mildly sweet chocolate to anyone and everyone.
Anna U.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Who else LOVES Hershey's dark chocolate?!
Anne V.
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
I haven't seen this in stores- I would love to try it. Where is it sold?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
What is your favorite recipe that includes this?
Aryelin L.