BY HERSHEY'S

• Do you prefer dark chocolate as kisses or a classic bar more?10 Answers
  • What other flavors of the Hershey's Kisses are your favorites?1 Answers
  • I prefer kisses as they are better portion sizes!1 Answers
Hershey's Special Dark Kisses
  • "I like these okay, but they seem to lack something in the taste department (and I like dark chocolate) maybe if they had a hint of something else, maybe mint or peppermint." in 4 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and I'm glad Hershey's has the dark chocolate kisses option." in 1 review
  • "I use them to make smores in the oven and put on my peanut butter cookies! " in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect size to pop in your mouth and have a little treat!" in 1 review
  • "Can NEVER go wrong with dark chocolate... Makes me wanna go buy a bag right now...." in 1 review
Heather W.
Heather W.
Tampa, FL
Ok Dark Chocolate lovers, you want a little happiness...go and grab yourself a bag of these wonderfully delightful Hershey's special dark kisses. It's funny, when I was little I use to think I had gotten my hands on a piece of chocolate that didn't have any sugar, only to find out that that's how the chocolate was spose to taste. I'm so happy I grew and got over my aversion to dark chocolate, it's thd best thing that ever happened to me. Oh course, Dark chocolate also has some health benefits too, which makes it even better. So, again, go out and get yourself at least 2 bags of these Hershey's Special Dark Kisses...and Keep them to yourself...and maybe share with that special someone. ūüėČ
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
How to write a review on heaven in your mouth? Love these! They are a great treat for getting that little bit of chocolate that satisfies the craving. A great after meal treat too! What am I saying? These are great anytime! If you haven't tried them yet, go get some they are....heavenly!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I love the taste of these dark chocolate kisses. Usually I will buy these and put them in a jar on display because the purple wrapper is just so cute. Nice to have in the home or office as a treat for the kids or clients. I'll usually pick mine up at CVS on special or Target.
Meleia M.
Meleia M.
Covington, KY
These are perfect. Just that little hint of dark chocolate that you need somedays. They are great to help stuff stocking during the holidays as well, as something to fill up space and make everyone happy! I definitely recommend these for the dark chocolate lovers out there!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I LOVE dark chocolate and its way better for you than milk chocolate so that is a plus! You don't have to feel guilty in indulging in a few of these!! You can find these at almost any department store in the candy isle! I would recommend these to any chocolate lover!
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Kansas City, KS
I love this chocolate! It's one of my favorites. Kisses have always been a favorite of mine. I like to chuck a few in my bag before school and eat them throughout the day. A very nice treat. The size of these are perfect for snacking or cheating on your diet ;)
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yay! a dark chocolate treat. I don't think these actually have enough dark chocolate to be healthy so let's not kid ourselves. but if you like a darker flavor and need a small hit after lunch this is what to stash in your drawer. I might be a chocolate hoarder.
Carissa G.
Carissa G.
Frederick, MD
I purchase these when they are on sale and keep them as work afternoon snacks. Just one or two can really improve the afternoon. I find them to be an excellent value. I don't know the cacao content but it tastes pretty high. I have repurchased several times.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Cordova, TN
Hershey's Kisses seem to be a crowd favorite any day of the week, but there is something so special about the district flavor of the Special Dark. The affordability of this chocolate makes it a go to among my household and I repurchase often.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
There is nothing I love more then Dark Chocolate. These kisses are the perfect size morsel for a bit of sweetness. They are affordable and delicious. If you're looking for a sweet yet sort of healthy bite, these are a great choice
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Do you prefer dark chocolate as kisses or a classic bar more?
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
What other flavors of the Hershey's Kisses are your favorites?
Briana M.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
I prefer kisses as they are better portion sizes!