BY HERSHEY'S

• Do you prefer dark chocolate as kisses or a classic bar more?10 Answers
  • What other flavors of the Hershey's Kisses are your favorites?1 Answers
  • I prefer kisses as they are better portion sizes!1 Answers
Hershey's Special Dark Kisses
  • "I like these okay, but they seem to lack something in the taste department (and I like dark chocolate) maybe if they had a hint of something else, maybe mint or peppermint." in 4 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and I'm glad Hershey's has the dark chocolate kisses option." in 1 review
  • "I use them to make smores in the oven and put on my peanut butter cookies! " in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect size to pop in your mouth and have a little treat!" in 1 review
  • "Can NEVER go wrong with dark chocolate... Makes me wanna go buy a bag right now...." in 1 review
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Dark chocolate is the best, and Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses are no different. I could eat these all day long. You can get them at any convenience or grocery store. Very easy to find. There are darker chocolates out there, but these are the easiest to find.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I use this chocolate to melt and add to my chocolate pizza recipe. It's tasty and has a really good price for the quality. It's also very convenient if you want to have a really small chocolate bite once in a while. I always carry one or two in my purse and they don't melt easily at ambient temperature so it's perfect.
Cassie P.
Dark chocolate is my favorite type of chocolate...and I love all chocolate!  These have such a smooth, rich taste.  You can eat 1 or 2 and still feel satisfied.  I also recently bought these in the baking chip version and melted them down to make chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day.  So good and they melted very well.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
I love dark chocolate, but I tend to each too much of it. That is why I like the Kisses so much. It allows me to get that dark chocolate taste I want so much and I won't eat a whole chocolate bar!
Meleia M.
Covington, KY
These are perfect. Just that little hint of dark chocolate that you need somedays. They are great to help stuff stocking during the holidays as well, as something to fill up space and make everyone happy! I definitely recommend these for the dark chocolate lovers out there!
Karen H.
San Diego, CA
Who doesn't love black chocolate!? Kisses come in a perfect portion. Small but so good. I try to keep a few at my office for when I need a break or just want something sweet after lunch. I usually buy them at Target, they usually have two bags for $5 :-)
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
How to write a review on heaven in your mouth? Love these! They are a great treat for getting that little bit of chocolate that satisfies the craving. A great after meal treat too! What am I saying? These are great anytime! If you haven't tried them yet, go get some they are....heavenly!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I love the taste of these dark chocolate kisses. Usually I will buy these and put them in a jar on display because the purple wrapper is just so cute. Nice to have in the home or office as a treat for the kids or clients. I'll usually pick mine up at CVS on special or Target.
Ariana B.
Kansas City, KS
I love this chocolate! It's one of my favorites. Kisses have always been a favorite of mine. I like to chuck a few in my bag before school and eat them throughout the day. A very nice treat. The size of these are perfect for snacking or cheating on your diet ;)
Brooke P.
Cordova, TN
Hershey's Kisses seem to be a crowd favorite any day of the week, but there is something so special about the district flavor of the Special Dark. The affordability of this chocolate makes it a go to among my household and I repurchase often.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Do you prefer dark chocolate as kisses or a classic bar more?
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
I prefer kisses as they are better portion sizes!
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
What other flavors of the Hershey's Kisses are your favorites?