Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Can

BY HERSHEY'S

~Since 1894. A Blend of Natural & Dutched Cocoas. Best Life™Approved. 100% Cacao. Natural Source of Flavanol Antioxidants The natural antioxidants found in tea and certain fruits can also be found in Hershey s cocoa.  Enjoy in moderation as part of a healthy diet and active lifestyle.  One serving contains 10 calories and 0.5g of fat. Hershey s® Special Dark® Cocoa is specially blended to deliver darker color and richer flavor for more sophisticated desserts.  However, Dutch Processed cocoas are typically lower in antioxidant content than natural cocoas, and as a result, Hershey s® Sp. see more...

Hershey's Special Dark  Cocoa Can
Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Can
  • "Perfect for baking gives a nice strong chocolate flavor my favorite thing to do is make brownies with it " in 5 reviews
Caroline P.
I used to be addicted to Starbucks hot mocha. When I was trying to cut back my calories (a mocha has about 500 calories), I started experimenting with creating my own. I use Hershey's 100% special dark cocoa along with Starbucks house blend and a little bit of Hershey's Carmel macchiato creamer to make it. You probably won't beilieve me unless you try it yourself. It tastes way better than Starbucks mocha with less than one fifth of the calories.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
This is perfect for baking dessert, especially sugar free desserts. I used this when I was sugar free for 2 months and it was a life saver. It gave me my chocolate fill, but was a healthier alternative
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Can is great for making the best hot chocolate ever! So much better than instant packets. This is also used in baking, like making a cake or brownies. I've added some to my smoothies as well to kick up the chocolate flavor a notch or 5.
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
I love the Hershey's Special dark cocoa powder. I use it for most of my chocolate desserts. Recently I used it to make my Coffee chocolate muffins. It turned out really yummy. I bought it at walmart and the pricing was really good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for dark chocolate powder.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
This made an amazing dark chocolate cake and frosting. My dad LOVES dark chocolate and he said this was almost too much. Which was my goal for the most part. I wanted to make the chocolaty-ist cake ever.
Erika E.
This is worth every penny!
I love how it bakes and the taste in any chocolate dessert!
It has an intense,tangy and rich dark chocolate flavor that comes through in baked goods!
Definitely recommend for any recipe calling for dark chocolate cocoa!
Leah W.
I used this amazing coco in my brownies and it twisted amazing!!!!! If you’re looking for a fantastic tasting coco powder this is the answer to your prayers! Plus you can get it any where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea O.
Tienen que probar esto con la leche de almendra Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk, café y hielo ❤❤🔝. De verdad tienen que probarlo porque es riquísimo, bajo en calorías y además nos ayuda a matar el antojo desde tempranito. Si te gusta un estilo de vida más saludable o estas buscando bajar de peso, con estos productos te inventas el mejor café del mundo.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Intensely dark and rich cocoa powder! If you are a dark chocolate lover, you will absolutely love how smooth it is. No harsh aftertaste or bitterness. I love to add a bit of coffee to my cake batter to give it an extra kick. Very easy to use. Recommended to all the chocoholics out there!
Tasha G.
Yummy!! I bought this product for the first time recently and I am so glad I did. I had bought the regular cocoa before and liked it too. The flavor is amazing! I would definitely recommend trying it if you like dark chocolate. I made no bake cookies with it and a frosting with it and they were both really good!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What do you make with Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Can you use this for chocolate milk or is it just for baking?
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Where do you find this product? I haven't seen it in any of my stores.
Mercy  M.
This is so great to bake with I love making brownies with this mix taste great and rich
Megan J.
Does this have a similar dark chocolate flavor like their candy bar?