Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Can

BY HERSHEY'S

~Since 1894. A Blend of Natural & Dutched Cocoas. Best Life™Approved. 100% Cacao. Natural Source of Flavanol Antioxidants The natural antioxidants found in tea and certain fruits can also be found in Hershey s cocoa.  Enjoy in moderation as part of a healthy diet and active lifestyle.  One serving contains 10 calories and 0.5g of fat. Hershey s® Special Dark® Cocoa is specially blended to deliver darker color and richer flavor for more sophisticated desserts.  However, Dutch Processed cocoas are typically lower in antioxidant content than natural cocoas, and as a result, Hershey s® Sp. see more...

Hershey's Special Dark  Cocoa Can
Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Can
Buy on Walmart
  • "Perfect for baking gives a nice strong chocolate flavor my favorite thing to do is make brownies with it " in 5 reviews
Clara J.
It's the best. Hands down. The cocoa has such a rich flavor that just tasting the powder itself feels like you just ate a piece of chocolate. I've tried other brands of cocoa powder, some more expensive, some less, but I'm good with the Hershey's.

It makes sinfully chocolatey cake and frosting, and works great for cookies and hot chocolate. I swear on my life I'm not just trying to talk it up, I legitimately love this stuff. Sometimes I throw a little in pudding or ice cream or milk... sometimes I have a spoonful of straight cocoa powder tbh

Is it a little pricey? If you're on a tight budget, maybe. Otherwise I'd say it's a good deal considering it's so versatile and is a quality product.

I believe it's about $3.50 at my local store and I usually couldn't care less about brand names unless they have the lowest price, I'm a discount bin scavenger. Really though, if you bake or like to make desserts from scratch and are looking for cocoa that really tastes like chocolate this is worth it.

(btw it makes great homemade thin mints)
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for any dark chocolate baked good (I especially like to make this with dark chocolate cheesecakes!). Kind of hard to find, but very delicious and inexpensive!
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
I love the Hershey's Special dark cocoa powder. I use it for most of my chocolate desserts. Recently I used it to make my Coffee chocolate muffins. It turned out really yummy. I bought it at walmart and the pricing was really good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for dark chocolate powder.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
This made an amazing dark chocolate cake and frosting. My dad LOVES dark chocolate and he said this was almost too much. Which was my goal for the most part. I wanted to make the chocolaty-ist cake ever.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Can is great for making the best hot chocolate ever! So much better than instant packets. This is also used in baking, like making a cake or brownies. I've added some to my smoothies as well to kick up the chocolate flavor a notch or 5.
Leah W.
I used this amazing coco in my brownies and it twisted amazing!!!!! If you’re looking for a fantastic tasting coco powder this is the answer to your prayers! Plus you can get it any where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Tienen que probar esto con la leche de almendra Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk, café y hielo ❤❤🔝. De verdad tienen que probarlo porque es riquísimo, bajo en calorías y además nos ayuda a matar el antojo desde tempranito. Si te gusta un estilo de vida más saludable o estas buscando bajar de peso, con estos productos te inventas el mejor café del mundo.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Intensely dark and rich cocoa powder! If you are a dark chocolate lover, you will absolutely love how smooth it is. No harsh aftertaste or bitterness. I love to add a bit of coffee to my cake batter to give it an extra kick. Very easy to use. Recommended to all the chocoholics out there!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Foodie Expert
I've done my fair share of baking throughout my 23 years. I've used so many different types of cocoa to bake with but this one stands out to me. I am a dark chocolate person 100%, so when this came out, naturally I started to use this and I loved how the cookies came out. However, it made it hard to determine when the cookies were done.
Tasha G.
Foodie Expert
Yummy!! I bought this product for the first time recently and I am so glad I did. I had bought the regular cocoa before and liked it too. The flavor is amazing! I would definitely recommend trying it if you like dark chocolate. I made no bake cookies with it and a frosting with it and they were both really good!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What do you make with Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Can you use this for chocolate milk or is it just for baking?
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Where do you find this product? I haven't seen it in any of my stores.
Mercy  M.
Foodie Expert
This is so great to bake with I love making brownies with this mix taste great and rich
Marilie B.
Foodie Expert
Why i cant find this in canada its soooooo good for cake and brownie 😭