BY HERSHEY'S

Iron   2.1mg

10%

Potassium   90mg

Caroline P.
I used to be addicted to Starbucks hot mocha. When I was trying to cut back my calories (a mocha has about 500 calories), I started experimenting with creating my own. I use Hershey's 100% special dark cocoa along with Starbucks house blend and a little bit of Hershey's Carmel macchiato creamer to make it. You probably won't beilieve me unless you try it yourself. It tastes way better than Starbucks mocha with less than one fifth of the calories.
Kat S.
Northfield, VT
This is perfect for baking dessert, especially sugar free desserts. I used this when I was sugar free for 2 months and it was a life saver. It gave me my chocolate fill, but was a healthier alternative
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I love the Hershey's Special dark cocoa powder. I use it for most of my chocolate desserts. Recently I used it to make my Coffee chocolate muffins. It turned out really yummy. I bought it at walmart and the pricing was really good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for dark chocolate powder.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love having this around the house lot just because I love dark chocolate but for the reason my daughter, mom and myself love to bake. Yes this is simple to bake with and even mix up coco with too.
Brittany O.
Aiken
This is the only chocolate that I use to do my baking with. It’s not very expensive and perfect for baking. A little bit goes a long way and better than the other brands I have used before. I always keep this stocked in my cabinet.
Delaney D.
Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Can: an incredible addition to any baked item you're whipping up in the kitchen! The rich dark chocolate powder adds a very rich touch of flavor in brownies, cake batter, cookies, or any other bakes item you want to spruce up a bit!
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is worth every penny!
I love how it bakes and the taste in any chocolate dessert!
It has an intense,tangy and rich dark chocolate flavor that comes through in baked goods!
Definitely recommend for any recipe calling for dark chocolate cocoa!
Ashley R.
The best cocoa! I use this for all my chocolate pastries. This is affordable very rich flavor. I have used other products and they cab make my pastries taste chalky and processed. Highly recommended for an avid baker
Clara J.
It's the best. Hands down. The cocoa has such a rich flavor that just tasting the powder itself feels like you just ate a piece of chocolate. I've tried other brands of cocoa powder, some more expensive, some less, but I'm good with the Hershey's.

It makes sinfully chocolatey cake and frosting, and works great for cookies and hot chocolate. I swear on my life I'm not just trying to talk it up, I legitimately love this stuff. Sometimes I throw a little in pudding or ice cream or milk... sometimes I have a spoonful of straight cocoa powder tbh

Is it a little pricey? If you're on a tight budget, maybe. Otherwise I'd say it's a good deal considering it's so versatile and is a quality product.

I believe it's about $3.50 at my local store and I usually couldn't care less about brand names unless they have the lowest price, I'm a discount bin scavenger. Really though, if you bake or like to make desserts from scratch and are looking for cocoa that really tastes like chocolate this is worth it.

(btw it makes great homemade thin mints)
Leah W.
I used this amazing coco in my brownies and it twisted amazing!!!!! If you’re looking for a fantastic tasting coco powder this is the answer to your prayers! Plus you can get it any where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What do you make with Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Can you use this for chocolate milk or is it just for baking?
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Where do you find this product? I haven't seen it in any of my stores.
Mercy  M.
This is so great to bake with I love making brownies with this mix taste great and rich
Marilie B.
Le goulet, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Why i cant find this in canada its soooooo good for cake and brownie 😭

Walmart