Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips uploaded by Shayla B.Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips uploaded by Carissa C.Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips uploaded by Kelly S.

BY GENERIC

Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips: Creamy dark chocolate Kosher Approximately two cups see more...

• Does this work well for cookie making?1 Answers
  • Is this taste sweet or sour?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between Hershey's special dark and their o...1 Answers
Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips
  • "I love baking with these chips, really I love baking with any of hersheys chips but dark chocolate are probably my favorite, especially when paired with their dark chocolate cocoa powder." in 3 reviews
  • "Being a dark chocolate lover, I enjoyed putting these in my dessert recipes such as brownies and chocolate chip cookies." in 3 reviews
  • "This chocolate has a really good quality." in 1 review
  • "Being able to use these to make chocolate chip cookies is a dream come true." in 1 review
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate chips are a staple in my house, particularly during the holidays. Whenever I make a candy or baking recipe that calls for semi-sweet or milk chocolate, I substitute these chips. They have a slight bitterness like most dark chocolate, but they’re also much smoother. They make all candy taste rich and sweet. I’m very selective about the chocolate that I use because I think many brands and flavors taste like plastic. But not these. These chips elevate the flavor of everything I add them to.

They’re also perfect to snack on with almonds when you need an energy boost.

*I wrote this review as part of the #InfluensterEats #contest.*
Courtney C.
Foodie Expert
These chocolate chips are what made my candy apple bar amazing at a party I had! Everyone ate them first because they are the best for baking and decorating. I would recommend that everyone buys them for any special get togethers or for baking!
Tiffany B.
I always keep a bag in my fridge for when those chocolate cravings creep up. These way I can have a small handful instead of binging on too much chocolate. I also use them in all of my baking.
Lucy J.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing i personally love dark chocolate i use them in my chocolate chip cookies and they taste divine but i mainly use them for when i get my chocolate cravings it is much cheaper to eat these then to buy a chocolate bar
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
These or the Nestlé semi-sweet chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. This is a go to. So decadent and they add a little something, excise the pun, special.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I use these when I'm doing chocolate dipped strawberries these are perfect for on the chocolate holds up well it doesn't break down as easily as some milk chocolates
Sloane A.
wayne , NJ
These are the BEST chocolate chips, not only for baking but also for snacking! As a college student, I love relaxing and taking a break from work by baking for my friends. My chocolate chip cookies always feature Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate chips, so they taste delicious! And, I keep the leftovers for a study snack... so yum!
Amy L.
Foodie Expert
Love these! This will sound weird, but we keep a bag of these in the fridge at all times just for snacking. When I have a sweet tooth, I have one tablespoon of these. It completely satisfies my sweet tooth and stops me from eating much unhealthier things. Nice rich flavor and not too sweet.
Michelle G.
I love baking with these chips, really I love baking with any of Hershey's chips but dark chocolate are probably my favorite, especially when paired with their dark chocolate cocoa powder. mmmmmm
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
Hershey's chocolate chips are my favorite chocolate, especially to use with baking for the holidays. They are perfect for cookies and for melting for candies. They are affordable and an incredible value for cost.
Rob K.
Foodie Expert
What is the difference between Hershey's special dark and their other chocolates? Do they source the cocoa from a different place or is it just a higher percentage of cocoa?
Sajid J.
Is this taste sweet or sour?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Foodie Expert
Does this work well for cookie making?