Hershey's Special Dark Baking Chips uploaded by Dina O.Hershey's Special Dark Baking Chips uploaded by Jackie C.

BY HERSHEY'S #6 in Baking Chips & Bars

Real Mildly Sweet Chocolate These chips blend cocoa butter with dutch-processed cocoa to create a deep, dark and rich flavor profile. ~2 cups. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I find milk chocolate is too sweet to use for baking, so the availability of the dark chocolate chips is wonderful." in 3 reviews
  • "They are wonderful in cookies for sure and melted chocolate for an ice cream topping." in 2 reviews
  • "They are good on icecream, on a spoonful of peanut butter, in baked goods (especially in banana bread!" in 2 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite chips to use when making chocolate chip cookies from scratch!!!" in 1 review
  • "I enjoy a dark chocolate and I find this product is a nice offset for a sweeter cookie dough." in 1 review
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
St Augustine, FL
These are my #1 favorite brand of chocolate chips. I use these in all of my recipes and even in ones that call for semi-sweet chocolate chips. Although these are dark chocolate, they are sweet enough and taste great! They have a great texture and taste. They can be found in all of the nearest stores and are wonderful for their cheap price!
Toby C.
Toby C.
Enola, PA
I use these succulent dark chocolate morsels to make the best crispy chocolate chip cookies from a recipe I found on the website kitchen magpie and I just baked a big batch for my grandsons backyard pool party on Saturday. I also add them to make my brownies extra specially chocolate try delicious! Thank you Hershey!
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Theses are great for a personal tiny, guilt free snack a little at a time and also great in cookies, muffins, and breads. I love that dark chocolate chips are becoming more widely available-- you can usually find a good coupon for these! I would recommend to all dark chocolate lovers!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
These are very rich and not pricey at all. You can find them at Walmart or probably any grocery store near you. They are small chocolate chips so easy for baking. I would definitely recommend this to others over regular chocolate because dark chocolate is healthier.
Robert M.
Robert M.
Dallas, TX
Really great to make dark chocolate mouse pie with, they melt so fast and taste great If you are looking for a great buy this the product. the are dark chocolate so they are not that sweet but they are healthy as a snack for a trail mix.
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
One of the best types of chips that can be used to bake cookies, it provides the perfect balance for a chocolate chip cookie as it helps to balance out the sweetness of the sugar used. Gives you the perfect cookie every time!
Jami Lynn C.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
I eat a handful of these every single night. They have the perfect richness that you come to expect when eating dark chocolate, but still seem to have the perfect combination of creaminess.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
I love all chocolates but dark is my favorite and nothing taste better than Hersheys special dark in any recipe . The chips melt perfect but not to much like some other brands.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Davie, FL
My husband and son LOVE dark chocolate. These make the most excellent chocolate chip cookies. Not bitter, just right! These are a must when baking here in my household.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Kettering, OH
Rich chocolaty flavor. Not overly waxy like some brands. Love them for cookies and brownies. I like to mix them with milk chocolate chips to give variety in my baking.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these make a good Ganache?
A L.
where can i buy this on the east coast?
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where do you guys get this? I never seen it
A L.
where can i buy this on the east coast?