BY HERSHEY'S #5 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Real Mildly Sweet Chocolate These chips blend cocoa butter with dutch-processed cocoa to create a deep, dark and rich flavor profile. ~2 cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I find milk chocolate is too sweet to use for baking, so the availability of the dark chocolate chips is wonderful." in 3 reviews
  • "They are good on icecream, on a spoonful of peanut butter, in baked goods (especially in banana bread!" in 2 reviews
  • "They are wonderful in cookies for sure and melted chocolate for an ice cream topping." in 2 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite chips to use when making chocolate chip cookies from scratch!!!" in 1 review
  • "I enjoy a dark chocolate and I find this product is a nice offset for a sweeter cookie dough." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh my! These are my favorite of all the morsels that you can buy on the market. They're super delicious I love dark chocolate it's the best for you and it tastes so good it adds to any recipe you add it to when you use it for muffins or chocolate chip cookies the taste of them brings out the deliciousness it's definitely worth it and you should so buy it
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I used these for the first time the other day when I decided to make chocolate chip cookies! They were actually a really good substitute. I traded out my normal chips for these special dark ones and I enjoys the flavor they added
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey’s is a family staple in our home!
So when they came out with dark chocolate chips we had to try them!
Cookies,brownies and cakes have all come out amazing with these!
It always delivers and hope new generations will pass on the tradition of baking with Hershey’s!
Caroline O.
Hershey’s dark chocolate is just gross. It tastes like wax and very cheap. Nestle chips are the same price and just so much better. I would rather have literally any other chocolate than these. Do not recommend.
Julie M.
Some of my favorites! I usually end up almost eating the whole bag while baking. They melt wonderfully in cookies and add a depth to frosting and cakes. You can find them in most grocery stores
Angel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband and I purchased a fondue set. We had it last year of thanksgiving and wanted to give it a try so we got this as to try with fruits and marshmallows, and it was okay. I love dark chocolates, but it didnt go well with the fruits as we were expecting it to be.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
These are very rich and not pricey at all. You can find them at Walmart or probably any grocery store near you. They are small chocolate chips so easy for baking. I would definitely recommend this to others over regular chocolate because dark chocolate is healthier.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
One of the best types of chips that can be used to bake cookies, it provides the perfect balance for a chocolate chip cookie as it helps to balance out the sweetness of the sugar used. Gives you the perfect cookie every time!
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I not only love baking with these but I like to just keep them in my pantry for when I'm wanting something sweet, but terribly unhealthy for you. I love adding these to my brownies and I recently used them in a healthier version of chocolate chip cookies. Dark chocolate is my favorite!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these make a good Ganache?
A L.
where can i buy this on the east coast?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where do you guys get this? I never seen it
Laura M.
Argentina
Porque la pagina no está en español no entiendo nada
A L.
where can i buy this on the east coast?