BY HERSHEY'S

Fill your Easter eggs with more eggs! Simple and delicious, these solid milk chocolates make a perfect Easter treat, even if you don't hide them first.

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lactose, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Lecithin.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Good quality chocolate and a fun size treat." in 1 review
  • "They melt in your mouth and are the regular Hershey's milk chocolate that is delicious. " in 1 review
  • "These are really good, i just wish they were a little bit more milky." in 1 review
  • "they taste even better than a hesheys bar to me." in 1 review
Leyda A.
Central Falls, RI
Deliciosos! A mis hermanitos les encantan por su rico sabor y divertidos colores. Los comi acá en Estados Unidos y cuando fui a mi país natal les lleve a todos.
Ashley R.
Jasper, AR
These little eggs are a perfect Easter basket stuffer! They are a perfect bite size snack to satisfy that chocolate craving without getting too many calories!
Chelsy F.
Hands down the best easter candy. I usually don't like easter candy but these I love and plus they come in cute little eggs with pretty colored wrappers.
Yarilis M.
Bloomfield , NJ
I love these Hershey's eggs! They are extremely delicious. I buy them when they are on sale and I bring them to my job to share with my coworkers
Lindsey Z.
These are such a cute twist on the classic Kiss for Easter! I love them! plus you can just unwrap a handful of them since they are so delicious!
Erika D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! I like that they’re individually wrapped so I don’t eat too many. They melt nicely and are a great size for stuffing Easter eggs!
Jaime C.
Tampa, FL
My absolute obsession. I always buy these during Easter time and I eat the whole bag lol. I still have a few left but they're delicious.
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
I love how creamy these are! I always purchase them at Easter time! My kids absolutely love them too! The chocolate flavor is fantastic!
Alyssa C.
These are one of the best things about Easter. They melt in your mouth and are the regular Hershey's milk chocolate that is delicious.
Danielle S.
I love these chocolates to have around the house. It is the perfect amount to give your kids when they are asking for candy/treat.