BY HERSHEY'S

Fill your Easter eggs with more eggs! Simple and delicious, these solid milk chocolates make a perfect Easter treat, even if you don't hide them first.

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lactose, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Lecithin.

• "Good quality chocolate and a fun size treat." in 1 review
  • "They melt in your mouth and are the regular Hershey's milk chocolate that is delicious. " in 1 review
  • "These are really good, i just wish they were a little bit more milky." in 1 review
  • "they taste even better than a hesheys bar to me." in 1 review
Emma D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love eating these... I love biting into em just chocolate chocolate chocolate... The chocolate taste milky and perfect... And freeze em just a little and they taste awesome
Melissa O.
Long Beach, CA
These candies are perfect for Easter , putting in a basket or inside the plastic eggs , they topped off the baskets I was making , & the kids loved them , I found these wrappers everywhere lol .
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of Hershey Chocolate bars (the plain chocolate); however, these are really good! Maybe because they are in smaller portions and its not o overwhelming.
Lyah W.
These are really good, i just wish they were a little bit more milky. I bougth these from Rite Aid and was pleased. Price is good, taste is good for a chocolate treat
Nilza P.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for the occasion,Beautiful colors..And great milk chocolate eggs. Decorated with them.I put them inside platic easter eggs for grankids hunt. Decorated the cup cakes also.
Kendall S.
Papillion, NE
My friend calls these crack eggs.. I couldn't agree more! You can't stop eating when you start! Love them. I mean who doesn't live Hershey's? Here the best in the business
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
These are a guilty pleasure of mine at Easter. One of my favorite things to do when I am putting together my daughter's Easter basket is munch on these chocolate eggs.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have gotten these in every Easter basket I've ever received. They have the great Hershey's flavor, and a great bite sized egg shape that is so smooth and melts perfectly in your mouth.
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Yummy milk chocolates eggs. Great for a pick me up. Solid small milk chocolate. I wish they were bigger sized eggs. But they're still good!
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
I love Hershey's eggs the shape is more fun than the kisses and for some reason they taste better to me. But they are delicious but be warned they are addicting