BY HERSHEY'S

Fill your Easter eggs with more eggs! Simple and delicious, these solid milk chocolates make a perfect Easter treat, even if you don't hide them first.

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lactose, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Lecithin.

• "Good quality chocolate and a fun size treat." in 1 review
  • "They melt in your mouth and are the regular Hershey's milk chocolate that is delicious. " in 1 review
  • "they taste even better than a hesheys bar to me." in 1 review
  • "These are really good, i just wish they were a little bit more milky." in 1 review
Jill S.
These little chocolate eggs are an awesome addition to any Easter basket, a great size to fit into hidden plastic Easter eggs, or just to have and eat! With Hershey's signature chocolate taste, these eggs are a delicious treat!
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
Okay, so I HATE Hersheys chocolate bars (for anything but 's'mores), they always taste like aluminum, but come Easter I HAVE to have these, it's tradition. They melt in your mouth and taste like pastels.
Adelle M.
These Easter eggs are always so addicting. You can't only eat one and because they only come around once a year on Easter you anticipate them which makes them taste all the more better
Jasmine W.
Ekron, KY
These are the most perfect thing for Easter! They are so stinking cute! And I love the pastel colors! I would buy these over any other easter candy for sure! If only there were more in a pack, I could sit and eat a whole bag by myself! I will for sure continue to buy these.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
Delicious candy perfect for any Easter activities. Sometimes the aluminum wrapping gets stuck to the chocolate if you've been holding it in your hands (the chocolate melts, the wrapping is fragile, etc etc) so make sure you watch children if they're eating them.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite things to get for Easter. I am a huge fan of Hersheys and these are the perfect snack to pop in your mouth and let it melt, yum can't wait until Easter again already.
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these Hershey chocolate eggs. They are among my favorites of the Hershey's. I love when they come out around Easter time. They are small and cute and DELICIOUS. I would recommend this to any chocolate lover out there.
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are delicious! only available around easter but that's okay. they taste even better than a hesheys bar to me. I think its the egg shape that makes me think its a different chocolate, even though its not.
Nicole Dyan T.
Kissimmee, FL
These are addictive! Always love getting these around the holiday. They are super cute packaging for gifting during the holiday and you get your money's worth for sure
Emma D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love eating these... I love biting into em just chocolate chocolate chocolate... The chocolate taste milky and perfect... And freeze em just a little and they taste awesome