BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Charlene P.
Edson, Alberta
I usually love Hershey products but this one is way to sweet to my liking. I am not saying it is bad or not the best but I prefer chocolate that is not to sweet. I will not buy this product again but I am sure many will love it. Like I said it isn't bad just to sweet for me.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Hershey cookies n cream. It is one of my favorite candy bars. I really like white chocolate and I love the cookies in it also. Its just the right amount of sweetness for you sweet tooth.
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Hersheys is a bomb chocolate, its not my always go too but I get it very often. I don't always find it, but when I do & craving cookie too, why not
Ashlyn A.
I have sweet tooth the size of Canada, but after eating half of one of these bad boys, I believe a have a cavity the size of Canada too (shout out to Canada). I LOVE anything chocolate, except for maybe dark chocolate. I'm a hater when it comes to any kind of nuts, in strictly a chocolate, creams, sweet sauces, cookies, icing kind of girl, so this bar was right up my alley. HOWEVER, I've never had a candy bar actually hurt my teeth like this one.. I've tried this and he drops several times and it appears that it creates the illusion of a cavity in my back right molar. Went to the dentist and everything checked out (20 years of no cavities, heeeeey), so am I crazy to think this candy bar is causing me heart ache and tooth ache? It's just so good but to me, not worth the pain. I'm willing to bet I'm probably the only person on the planet with this problem, so don't fret. Just giving my two cents, but if you're a chocolate/white chocolate Fein, TEAR THESE UP!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Hershey’s is something you come across every day here iso I thought I’d give this a try.

Billed as ‘Chocolate cookie bits in white chocolate’, it sounded just what I needed on a Friday evening.

The bar is quite small and thin, with rather a lot of cookie bits in it. The chocolate is very sweet, but nice enough. My main problem is with the cookie bits. They’re quite dry and don’t have a lot of flavor. Because there’s so many of them, the whole bar is a little dry.

If I was going wanted white chocolate, I’d rather have a Milky Bar.. and if I wanted chocolate with bits in – well, you really can’t beat Cadbury’s assortment of Dairy Milk offerings.

Having said that, it’s nice for a change. I ate it all. But I don’t think I’ll be buying this one again for a while.
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg this Hershey's bar is delicious i always eat the whole bar at once. This is so much better then the other Hershey's chocolates its soft yet crunchy and it just melts in your mouth i love these. Ugh i wish i wasn't on a diet :P
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bars. They are so much better than their regular chocolate bars. I wish I had one in front of me right now. The white chocolate is smooth and rich and the crunchy cookie pieces just top it off.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not usually a white chocolate fan but with the little chocolate cookie bits inside this is perfect. Good crunch. A yummy treat.
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Mmmm this candy bar is fantastic! I love this one when I'm looking for something different than your typical chocolate, peanut, caramel candy bar.
Samantha A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not a fan of white chocolate, since it's not actually white chocolate. Tastes too artificial and overly sweet.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?