BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar. what can i say. The creamy ivory color stands out from all the other garish candy bar designs. and i love white chocolate. i dont like milk chocolate so when ur craving something chocolate but better this is my go to. you can find it anywhere and everywhere lol  Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Can't eat candy or sweets anymore but I remember whenever I could. I could go to Dollar Tree and buy one of these for a dollar. I literally saw one the other day at work and I was so tempted. For whatever reason I don't usually crave sweets or candy of any kind. I really wanted one of these though. I was good I didn't get it. But if I see one again I just might. The cookie pieces aren't too hard for my teeth. I have very sensitive teeth. And it's not like they're very scarce with it either. I used to try and find pieces of the chocolate just by itself. You know like a good bite that had no cookie pieces or maybe only one. I don't know I was playing with my food.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I have always loved this candy bar! It's so good! After finding out it wasn't real chocolate I was pretty disappointed and realized why it left such a waxy feeling in my mouth. I can get past that though. This candy is good and I would continue to buy it.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not easy to find the Hershey’s cookies and cream bars but when you do it’s worth it.  They are creamy with an excellent amount of crunch.  The cookie bits are chocolate and pop in your mouth.  It’s a family favorite and we pick them up whenever we can.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
The first white chocolate I ever had and oh was i addicted at first taste. It's sooo sweet and it just melts in your mouth. It's reasonably price and you can find it just about anywhere. I'm currently in college and have to stay away from the on campus store because I buy one every time I go in there. If you like Hershey's brand this by far may be your next fav too.
Tyler H.
Chattanooga
Love Hershey’s Cookies and Cream candy bars. Just the perfect amount of crunch in every bite. Always a great price , typically $.89 at most stores. Definitely will satisfy a sweet tooth!Hersheys Cookies n Creme 6 Count 1.55 Oz Bars
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Hersey's Cookie and Cream is the best Hershey's bar. My sister is completely obsessed with this candy, so much that she gets one every time we go to the store. This might sound weird but they taste really good when they are warmed up and eaten with a spoon lol. It's really good but don't eat too much- your dentist might hate you.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
my daughter and I really enjoy this candy. she will always pick this at the grocery store.  it's a candy that we both can enjoy that holds memories, because I too used to indulge in it as a child. its so creamy and delicious.
Alyssa B.
Ah yes, this is the best cookies and cream chocolate bar. Nothing can beat this! I think I actually like this candy bar better than the original! I still love the original but if I had to choose between the original and the cookies and cream, I would 100% always choose cookies and cream.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
This is one of my favorite chocolate barrs when it comes to white chocolate! Really its taste is fabulous and I love its texture because it is very creamy and the combination of white chocolate and the tiny bits of biscuits make a great taste in every mouthful. You really should try it if you still haven't done it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?