BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
This is my teenage sons favorite candy bar! Its so tasty and affordable. We buy thus all the time. We even crumble it over ice cream or even smoothies. Excellent taste and value. Cute packaging. The whole family eats Hersheys Snack size cookie and cream!
Lindsey O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my all time favorite candy bar! It is creamy and has little cookie pieces through it, It is definitely a must have! Everytime I go into the store I always eye it up, and it is at a very reasonable price.
Kay S.
NEW ORLEANS , LA
my absolute favorite candy! lol At one point i found myself buying about five or six at a time. I would only eat the white chocolate. Lol my 23rd birthday party i gave the candy as party favors lol i know kinda silly right but everyone loved it. i only paid about $15 for a stack of them. I love it
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite Hershey bar, period. I prefer this over the King Size because you get a better proportion of cookie to white chocolate in a flatter bar. I keep a hoard of these in my freezer for when I want a cold, quick treat at the end of the day.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is so delicious. Probably the only white chocolate candy  bar that you can find anywhere. I love the flavor of the white chocolate. The sweetness is great because it's sweet but not overly sweet like white chocolate can be. I love that the cookies provide a nice crunchiness to the candy bar. I love it!
Shannon N.
Mount Holly
Hands DOWNNNN My favorite candy bar since I was a kid. I love how the have branched off into cereal and milk flavors also. It is perfect for the ones who aren't all about milk chocolate but want a lighter taste. I pick one up every opportunity I have.
Samantha R.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite chocolates ever! Whenever I have a craving for chocolate, I am always craving this one. I don't usually finish a whole candy bar in one serving because I am diabetic, but most of the time i can finish one candy bar in a day.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
By far my favorite chocolate to eat. I like milk chocolate as well, but it's something about those little pieces of cookies and the white chocolate that goes so well together.
Christine S.
I love this candy bar- honestly, it's one of my favorites. Sometimes I think they put too many things in candy bars these days, but the simple crunch of the cookie pieces is perfect.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
These are very good. My kids love hot chocolate so I melt these down with a little bit of milk and heavy cream. It makes a nice white hot chocolate with a little surprise! It is very sweet, though. I can't eat a whole bar at once. Worth trying though!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?