BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Janel S.
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar is really great especially if you love the stuffing from an oreo. The white chocolate and embedded chocolate chips are a great combination and this is personally one of my favorite chocolates.
shantel c.
Who doesn't love cookies and cream? In the form of drops too? AWESOME! When I was in high school I had a friend that works always bring this snack with her. Shout outs to you Brianna (:
Kaylyn C.
If I could I would eat this all day! I love the white chocolate and those itty bitty cookie things are a big part in its taste too. Never been disappointed in eating this.
Haley S.
Plymouth, IN
One of my all time favorite candy bars since I was a little kid! Definitely always a great treat! I will always enjoy this candy bar!
Tajia P.
Machesney Pk, IL
Super good chocolate. can always be in the mood for this kind =] it is a must try and you will love it! great price too!
jennifer g.
Revere, MA
This candy is responsible for my extra fat. it is worth it and i will buy this chocolate until the day i die. And i will ignore the videos online where Hershey's have live worms in their chocolate. worms or no worms, yum.
Kaleena S.
Keller, TX
My kiddo likes these! But I on the other hand found them to be gross! They are chalky and overbearingly sweet.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
If this is the only kind of candy at the bottom of my kid's Halloween bucket, I will eat it, but I won't buy it myself. I'm normally a fan of Hershey's, but not the white chocolate. Just something about it almost burns my throat? Not sure...not worth my money.
Stacy B.
Arlington, WA
Yum, the only type of Hershey's bar I like. I wish I had one right now. I love the tiny chocolate bits in it.
Darcy H.
Metairie, LA
The smooth white chocolate and crunch of the cookies make these a great treat to share or eat them all yourself.
Heather S.
Douglasville, GA
Does the white chocolate taste chalky? A lot of white chocolate does, so just curious.
Debbie F.
Stevenson, WA
Chocolate or white chocolate which is the best? I love cookies and cream so I prefer white chocolate how about you?
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who like cookies n cream hershery bar
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
Is this better than the original?
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM
Is this any good? I've always wanted to try it.