BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kim H.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you like white chocolate you will love these! I always eat them frozen. Seems to make them last longer.  The chocolate melts in your mouth and there are a ton of crunchy cookie pieces! The perfect mix of smooth and crunchy! One of my favorite candy bars!
Ari VE16510 F.
Omg, this is MY FAVOURITE chocolate bar EVEEEER i could eat this everyday, i shouldn't but i could!  You will not buy the chocolate bar, you are buying LOVE, this is the best treat you can do for yourself, if nobody loves you this bar loves you. I know.
Chloe A.
Stamford, CT
I am not a big fan of chocolate, but hands down has to be my favorite chocolate. I got all my friends hooked. If you want a treat, treat yourself to this. It's cheap, but stills satisfy me. If you can get yourself get you some Hershey's Cookies and Cream.
rebecca b.
Baton Rouge, LA
MY favorite candy bar! It it the perfect mix of white chocolate and cookies! Taste like i am eating a cookies and cream milkshake. I like to freeze mine and enjoy it as a late night dessert before bed! Great ending to my day! Definitely something to try!
Prachi D.
East Brunswick
I love this. Probably is one of my favorite candy bars. If you like white chocolate, you will love this. The fact that there are cookie balls added into this makes it way better. I'm not much of a chocolate person, i usually prefer candy but i always buy this.
Victoria J.
So good. It's delicious its crunchy it's sweet it's cookies and cream Hershey's bar.Its a white chocolate bar with little crunchy pieces of cookies and you can buy them anywhere. Target Walmart old navy literally ANYWHERE they are normally between .89-2.99
Karen E.
miami, FL
these are the most delicious chocolates i have tried, it flavor is unique and adictive, these kinds of chocolates can not be comapared to any other milk chocolate because  its texture and mixure of cookies with chocolate is incredible i truly recommend it
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love regular Hersehey's and especially love these. I bought a barrecently at Target and tried them with my husband. I can't wait to eat them again. Great price. Super affordable. Delicious taste. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a sweet treat!
Harlie D.
Lincoln, NE
These are my favorite sweet! I think these taste sooo good! They can get super sweet and hard to eat if you've had too much or eat it too quickly, but honestly this is the best Hershey's bar out there! You can usually get them on sale at Walgreens! Sooo yummy
Nina G.
I don't eat much candy anymore, but when i'm craving some this is my go to. It is not expensive at all, and can be bought at any store actually. The flavor is really good and it has a good amount of cookies in it. i would recommend it to others if they cookies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?