BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kayleigh B.
Not that big of a cookies and cream girl . But if you enjoy Oreos and you are one of those people whole each the insides of the cookie . That's exactly what this taste like . Its a white chocolate .Which I enjoy my dark chocolate so I stick to the regular Hershey's
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
These Hershey's cookie and cream bars are very delicious! I give these to my friends for birthdays and they love them. They are very affordable and a great snack. You can find these at any convenience or grocery store for a good price. A very good candy to eat and share!
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wish I could like this, unfortunately I find white chocolate to be sickeningly sweet. The only exception I find with Hershey's white chocolate is the little egg size candies- they're usually more chocolate crunchies than chocolate itself.
Courtney W.
Loves park, IL
I love Hershey's chocolate! great price point, and doesn't leave an after taste. The cookies and cream bar is great for an alternative. I love that they can be broken up into smaller pieces. Perfect for smaller portions, or easy to give children smaller pieces. Haven't had one of these in a while, but now I want one!
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
I have to confess that I do t like Hershey's and this is the only chocolate of their brand that I can't have enough. I simply love this chocolate! I can easily eat a bar in a minute. Lol just talking about it makes me want to have another one.
Kayla H.
This is my favorite kind of chocolate! It's so creamy and kind of reminds me ice cream a bit. I love the chocolate crunchies in it. I think they're part of the appeal for me. I've had other white chocolates, but this one is my favorite. It's just the taste and the crunchies... they really found a great balance with them.
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
I'm usually not a big fan of Hersheys, but this is my favorite. The texture is so smooth and you get cookies in every bite. I've actually never tried an alternative, but I'd def recommend it to anyone who's never tried white chocolate. Give it a chance. Delicious 🍫
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Hershey cookies and cream candy bar is that smooth sweetness you will crave . it will satisfy that sweet tooth you no the one that ackes for something good and tasty but with just the right amout of wow sweetness. Hershey cookies n cream candy bar try the smooth sweet delight that will make your mouth dance from pure love.
Rebekka S.
Philippi, WV
These are probably one of my favorite "not fruity" candies. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate(except on rare occasion), but these are something I could probably eat all day long when I want something sweet, but not fruity. I love them. I've even tried them as a replacement to milk chocolate when making s'mores - delicious!
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I absolutely loves the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars! My dad has always been a huge cookies and cream fan and when I showed him this chocolate bar he could not wait to try it! White chocolate is by far my favorite flavor of chocolate so this is the perfect little sweet for me when I am craving some chocolate!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?