BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ebony M.
Stone mountain
So I am so not a chocolate person. Just the smell of dark chocolate alone makes me turn up my nose. But white chocolate is amazing! And this isn't just basic white chocolate; it's white chocolate PLUS chocolate AND there's crunchy stuff AND it's Hershey's so know it's good chocolate. If I ever went on I diet this little bar alone would be the death of me.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Have you ever eaten one of these out of the freezer? If not, you're doing it all wrong. Stick it in the freezer for 45 min to an hour. You'll thank me later. I've always loved these cookies and cream bars. They're cheap, taste wonderful and help satisfy sugar cravings.
Ari VE16510 F.
Omg, this is MY FAVOURITE chocolate bar EVEEEER i could eat this everyday, i shouldn't but i could!  You will not buy the chocolate bar, you are buying LOVE, this is the best treat you can do for yourself, if nobody loves you this bar loves you. I know.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS
I absolutely love Hershey's cookies and creme bar. When I was little I always got one every time I visited my grandparents. I couldn't wait to bite into a creamy crunchy bar. It taste just like you're eating cookies and creme ice cream. (Especially if you put it in the freezer) So delicious, I can't go to the store and not bye one.
Vicky E.
Davie, FL
This is one addicting candy bar. A friend of mine would sell these for a dollar and I would just throw all my money her way whenever I saw her. White chocolate is my obsession and I absolutely hate Hersey for coming up with this addicting fix for the sweet tooth
valeria d.
Oh lord, where to star? these hersheys cookies n cream are my favorite chocolates ever. they are so delicious and i highly reccomend them to eveything one. they taste so good and im so in love with them lol i have been  buying them for more that 4 years now.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
If you like white chocolate and crunchy chocolate you'll certainly like that. I wish I could eat this everyday! Everytime I go to Walmart I have to grab one of those candy bars because they're simply amazing.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
 i liit very much ! the flavor the texture, this chocolat melt in my mouth  very crazy flavor very soft  i love it . never change it for  another.really good quality the best thing the i have try
Kim H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like white chocolate you will love these! I always eat them frozen. Seems to make them last longer.  The chocolate melts in your mouth and there are a ton of crunchy cookie pieces! The perfect mix of smooth and crunchy! One of my favorite candy bars!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love regular Hersehey's and especially love these. I bought a barrecently at Target and tried them with my husband. I can't wait to eat them again. Great price. Super affordable. Delicious taste. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a sweet treat!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?