BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kayleigh B.
Not that big of a cookies and cream girl . But if you enjoy Oreos and you are one of those people whole each the insides of the cookie . That's exactly what this taste like . Its a white chocolate .Which I enjoy my dark chocolate so I stick to the regular Hershey's
Rebeca J.
Peoria, AZ
I love white chocolate, and the cookies break the over-the-top sweetness of it. This is my first chocolate option for when I go to the movies. My best friend already knows it's one of my favorites and occasionally buys one for me. She knows I'll be happy with it ^^
Jennifer L.
Sweet creamy white chocolate with cookie pieces you can't ask for anything better then Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. It will make you want another so go out there and try it for yourself you will in love.
Jessica T.
I love that the Hershey's Cookies and Cream melts in your mouth until all the little chocolate parts are left. The white chocolate has wonderful flavor. The whole candy bar is savoring because you do not want to eat it too fast. The slow melting of white chocolate in your mouth just helps with your sweet tooth so you can hold on to that bar of goodness a little while longer.
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
I have to confess that I do t like Hershey's and this is the only chocolate of their brand that I can't have enough. I simply love this chocolate! I can easily eat a bar in a minute. Lol just talking about it makes me want to have another one.
Shawna N.
Basically tastes just like an Oreo in candy bar form, and it's awesome. I thought I would not like it because I am a pretty traditional Hershey's bar lover, but I almost like this better. It's a nice change from your basic chocolate bar, and getting a bit of the cookie in a mouthful of white chocolate is pretty awesome.
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wish I could like this, unfortunately I find white chocolate to be sickeningly sweet. The only exception I find with Hershey's white chocolate is the little egg size candies- they're usually more chocolate crunchies than chocolate itself.
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
I think this candy came out when I was a freshman in High school, It was so good and still is...When you can find it. I love white chocolate, it is so tasty. I used to share with my friends then they would buy one and share with me. Haha this candy brings back memories of chillin in the backyard with all my homies lol.
Elle S.
Hershey's cookies and cream...mmmm...what can I say about this chocolate? It is probably my favorite out of the Hershey chocolate family...Absolutely delicious! Love the white chocolate and cookies and cream texture....Yum, Yum, Yum!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
These Hershey's cookie and cream bars are very delicious! I give these to my friends for birthdays and they love them. They are very affordable and a great snack. You can find these at any convenience or grocery store for a good price. A very good candy to eat and share!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?