BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
My current favorite candy. I love that it has the right ratio of cookies to white chocolate and it's not overly sweet. I think that compared to the original Hershey's bars, it's not as bitter. I believe that it is a good value whether you purchase the bar or the drops.
Natalie F.
Bethlehem, PA
My absolute favorite! So yummy and great quick snack for your sweet tooth!! The cookies are the best part. Most people are thrown off by white chocolate but the cookie little chips are truly what makes this product so good. defiantly try this out next time you are out!
Brianna C.
This is literally my favorite chocolate ever ! So rich and creamy... besides the fact that I love any type of white chocolate !Super affordable and not expensive at all ! I always purchase mine at my local grocery store. I would absolutely recommend to all my friends !
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Hershey's Cookies n Cream is one of my all time favorite candy bars. They aren't as chocolatey as original Hershey's, so if you want a break from something totally chocolate, then this a good choice. Depending on where you buy them from they are usually a good price.
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
One of the best products Hershey's has come out with. I am obsessed with this candy bar... definitely have to be in the mood for it but it happens quite frequently. Can get expensive for the quantity but SO worth it. Will always share my love for these with others.
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
Cookies 'N' Cream is the best of almost everything, but in this bar it is WAY too sweet. I can honestly only have this chocolate bar like once every few months and even then it hurts my teeth and I feel like its giving me diabetes. Its good, but just WAY too sweet.
LEAR33500 | Fabiana H.
miami
Hands down this is one of my favorite candies of all time!!  the flavor is just amazing. The price is super affordable. It's small thin and has a bunch of cookie bits in it. Everytime i'm on the checkout line I can't resist on not buying one. 100% recomended!
Shyair M.
Indianapolis
This is my favorite snack. The candy bar is the best. You will get very addicted by this candy. You will always want one. You can buy this anywhere such as Walmart, Krogers, and any Gas Station. You can get this for about one dollar. I recommend this to everybody.
Thalia N.
I love this chocolate! I remember I would always walk home and buy this on the way because it was so cheap and good. Now the price went up so much, it used to be about a dollar. The price went up but it is not even any bigger. It is still super good though. One of my favorites!
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Every time I hear about this product, it reminds me of getting home after school and on every other Friday when my dad got paid he'd bring me home one of these. They're super affordable and taste absolutely delicious. It's better than any of the other Hershey products because these will just melt in your mouth.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?