BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Alexandra E.
Plenty of people don't like white chocolate. I get it--it's a very distinct taste. But there's just something about this bar... You'd think it could be beat by a more high end brand, but no one does white chocolate better than Hershey. The cookie crunch really adds something too. Bars are great but the truly irresistible form is in the kisses. They're addictive: you've been warned!
Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
This used to be the only chocolate bar I could not resist devouring... until I tried richer chocolates from brands like Ghirardelli. But this bar does offer perfect textures from the cookies and the creme. I still enjoy it, I just don't choose it before richer chocolates.
Shannon M.
Stratford, CT
I find myself popping way too many of these in one sitting, but it's worth it. I've always loved Hershey's cookies and creme, and I love it even more now that I don't have to open a whole bar just for a bite. I can just pop one or two (if I have the self-restraint), reseal the bag, and not worry about the candy getting stale.
Samantha G.
Greenville, SC
Delicious!!! The white chocolate just melts in your mouth while the chocolate cookie gives you the crunch you need. While I wouldn't suggest this item on a hot day (it melts before you even get in the car), this is a great treat.
Taylor J.
Lexington, KY
When you want something sweet, but not feeling actual candy and no real chocolate- or when you just don't know what you want, this is perfect. It's flavor is unique to candy, as it actually has a good cookies n cream flavor without the artificial taste similar candies have. I love these, my boyfriend used to pack the huge ones in my lunch when I worked overnights to cheer me up :)
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ
I will begin right off the bat and say that this bad boy has been one of my favorite chocolates since i can remember! If you are really feelling a little wild, break some up in a blender, add some vanilla ice cream the tinest of milk and BAM! cookies and cream milk shake!
Sarah J.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love these chocolates! Although I am not the biggest fan of chocolate out there, I could eat these all day. They just kind of melt in your mouth as you are eating them I would definitely recommend theses to anyone whom would ask! cookies 'n' crème is the best!
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
You can never go wrong with a regular milk chocolate Hershey's bar and if your a Oreo fan like my self you will love this!! The white chocolate is a very good texture and the bits of Oreo pop it you mouth when you bite through it!!
Rebeca J.
Peoria, AZ
I love white chocolate, and the cookies break the over-the-top sweetness of it. This is my first chocolate option for when I go to the movies. My best friend already knows it's one of my favorites and occasionally buys one for me. She knows I'll be happy with it ^^
Jennifer L.
Sweet creamy white chocolate with cookie pieces you can't ask for anything better then Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. It will make you want another so go out there and try it for yourself you will in love.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?