BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Este para mi es uno de los mejores chocolates del mundo, es uno de mis dulces favoritos sin duda alguna, su sabor es inigualable! Me encanta, es cremoso y crocante a la vez, pudiera comer toneladas de este chocolate sin cansarme de el, no repugna ni nada por el estilo.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
One of my favorite chocolate options around. Incredibly rich flavor with the right amount of crunch due to the cookies/chips inside. I always liked Hershey's chocolate but thought it was a bit plain so this flavor was a great way to vamp things up and make them stronger
Arlene E.
Reno
Absolutely love these! Everytime I go to a dollar tree I always pick one of these bars up. It's a dollar so the value is great and not at all pricey because they are much more expensive everywhere else! I love white chocolate and this bar has to go at the top of my list.
Lizbeth J.
Brea, CA
AMAZING! personally im not a fan of dark chocolate , very few that are my favorite but this is one on my list . taste nothing like thw regular chocolate . it has little pieces of the cookie in the chocolate . so love so much!
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
My sister buys this type of Hershey bar any time we are at the grocery. She was the one that first introduced me to it. I tend to reach for a kit kat or twix bar when I want a chocolate fix but this is a good differentiation of chocolate. Great taste at an affordable price.
heather h.
ALSIP, IL
My favorite candy bar in the entire world. This tastes just like an oreo cookie and is alot of fun to eat. I especially enjoy the little chocolate cookie bites that add a fun texture to your typically smooth candy. I buy this candy anytime I am at the grocery store.
Franchesca A.
Hollywood
I love Cookies 'N' Creams! It one of my favorites. Nothing is compared to this bar. Its like an Oreo but in a bar. This chocolate bar is totally worth buying its inexpensive. I love how creamy white chocolate!!!! This is worth buying and you will not regret it!!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
This is just personal preference but I don't like white chocolate as much as milk chocolate so this candy bar cookies and cream is not as good as other candies. I think it's still really sweet and had a good crunch but not as good as other candy bars that you could have!
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
My current favorite candy. I love that it has the right ratio of cookies to white chocolate and it's not overly sweet. I think that compared to the original Hershey's bars, it's not as bitter. I believe that it is a good value whether you purchase the bar or the drops.
Brianna C.
This is literally my favorite chocolate ever ! So rich and creamy... besides the fact that I love any type of white chocolate !Super affordable and not expensive at all ! I always purchase mine at my local grocery store. I would absolutely recommend to all my friends !
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?