BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were my favorite snack as a kid. They have a nice consistency and great flavor. They are a bit sweet though. It's a once in awhile treat. They're very affordable. If you're a white chocolate fan I recommend giving these a try.
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
Hands down my fave Hershey bar. There is just something so awesome about this chocolate bar. I love the little round shapes of the chocolate cookie pieces. The white chocolate reminds me of milk and cookies, which is what it is supposed to do. It's like being able to eat milk and cookies while on the move. Who wouldn't like that?!
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
You can never go wrong with a regular milk chocolate Hershey's bar and if your a Oreo fan like my self you will love this!! The white chocolate is a very good texture and the bits of Oreo pop it you mouth when you bite through it!!
Shannon M.
Stratford, CT
I find myself popping way too many of these in one sitting, but it's worth it. I've always loved Hershey's cookies and creme, and I love it even more now that I don't have to open a whole bar just for a bite. I can just pop one or two (if I have the self-restraint), reseal the bag, and not worry about the candy getting stale.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Really not my fave Hershey bar at all!! To me it has a waxy texture in your mouth and doesn't have a lot of flavor.. I think it would be better if it were chocolate with cream chunks?? I don't know, but just not my favorite at all!!
Alexandra E.
Plenty of people don't like white chocolate. I get it--it's a very distinct taste. But there's just something about this bar... You'd think it could be beat by a more high end brand, but no one does white chocolate better than Hershey. The cookie crunch really adds something too. Bars are great but the truly irresistible form is in the kisses. They're addictive: you've been warned!
Mandy L.
Quality chocolate bar. Creamy white chocolate with cookie pieces making a delicious cookies and cream taste. My husband doesn't like white chocolate but occasionally grabs one of these as a special treat. Says a lot for how good they are
Jennifer C.
So Good!!!

I was a huge fan of Hershey's Alpine White bar. (I know I'm dating myself with that. LoL!) This is a wonderful substitute. At first I didn't want the cookies in there. Alpine white had almonds in it and I figured nothing could be as good. These are! If the Alpine White retired, I'd still buy these from time to time.
Sarah J.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love these chocolates! Although I am not the biggest fan of chocolate out there, I could eat these all day. They just kind of melt in your mouth as you are eating them I would definitely recommend theses to anyone whom would ask! cookies 'n' crème is the best!
Taylor J.
Lexington, KY
When you want something sweet, but not feeling actual candy and no real chocolate- or when you just don't know what you want, this is perfect. It's flavor is unique to candy, as it actually has a good cookies n cream flavor without the artificial taste similar candies have. I love these, my boyfriend used to pack the huge ones in my lunch when I worked overnights to cheer me up :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?