BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Arianne J.
They're really good, and incredibly sweet. I could never eat a whole bar in one sitting. The little cookie bits are the perfect sizes for just a little bit of crunch to the bar. I can find them in most grocery stores. If you like cookies and cream ice cream, give this a try.
Skyla O.
Merrillville, IN
This is one of my favorite candy bars of all time. The cookie piece have the right sweetness to it. The cream (chocolate) is rich and creamy. This is a nice price for a good product. I can not find others like the Hershey brand. Not to mention everyone in my family eats it.
Zamira C.
Chicago
very tasty and creamy These are very yummy and i cant find them anywhere here in The U.S thats odd to me because i really like Hershey's product! I could probably compare Hershey's to nothing because i think overall its the best!
Allyson D.
hoboken, NJ
I would definitely say this is my  favorite bar from Hershey's. Its so light because its not the harsh cocoa flavor and the oreo bits are so good. I am probably going to go out and get one today because now i am craving it. 100% recommend and its 100% affordable.
Wendy N.
This candy is amazing!!! It's so hard to atop eating it because its so good! I usually just let the candy melt in my mouth and you really get a taste for the little balls of cookies it has in it.
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
I love this chocolate.I listen to the chorus of the angels when consuming it. Placing it in my mouth and feeling when I mix white chocolate and cookies, seems to me a matter of the gods.I really recommend a 100% try this chocolate.And obvious that it is worthy to repurchase.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
best chocolate snack ever very good comfort food i enjoy it so much favorite brand and flavor great quality as well very affordable worth the price lol of course most deff a repeat consumer and i love it and recommend it to others and makes a great snack at night for those late night cravings
Franchesca A.
Hollywood
I love Cookies 'N' Creams! It one of my favorites. Nothing is compared to this bar. Its like an Oreo but in a bar. This chocolate bar is totally worth buying its inexpensive. I love how creamy white chocolate!!!! This is worth buying and you will not regret it!!
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
One of my favorite chocolate options around. Incredibly rich flavor with the right amount of crunch due to the cookies/chips inside. I always liked Hershey's chocolate but thought it was a bit plain so this flavor was a great way to vamp things up and make them stronger
Arlene E.
Reno
Absolutely love these! Everytime I go to a dollar tree I always pick one of these bars up. It's a dollar so the value is great and not at all pricey because they are much more expensive everywhere else! I love white chocolate and this bar has to go at the top of my list.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?