BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These make me so happy because it isn't just chocolate. I'm a white chocolate person and this is so great and easy to find. There isn't an over powering taste of chocolate like in normal Hershey's. I would recommend them being cold to eat.
Dawn R.
Absolutely love these! We have made snores with these! So yummy and delicious! Different but the white chocolate makes it really good! You have got to try it! We also just love them as a snack for anytime of the day! You can save some for later! Wish I had one now to enjoy!
Tamara N.
Olive Branch, MS
Hershey's Cookies and Cream is exactly that. Creamy white chocolate goodness with crunchy cookie yumminess thrown in to make it just that much better. One of my all time favorite candy bars to indulge in when that sweet tooth acts up.
amanda w.
While I think this candy bar is delicious, I recently learned that 'white chocolate' is not actually chocolate!! So that was kind of a let down. But regardless, this candy is creamy and the perfect size when you have a sweet craving.
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I was in love with these when I was younger. I then hated these Hershey bars and thought they were pretty gross. One day my boyfriend bought one and told me they were his favorite and I was so surprised. I said let me give it another try and I am back in love with them again. The white chocolate with the cookie crunch, its great!
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
I love ANYTHING cookies n' creams and these are absolutely delicious! Can't get enough. I like buying the mini bars to keep in my candy dish for when I need to quickly satisfy my cravings... Also, my nieces and nephews (i have 28 of them) visit me often and these are nice to have. I don't feel so bad about giving them one of these minis.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
This has been my favorite candy bar since I was a child! I love these and will get one all the time. If I stop by the store then, most likely, I am grabbing it for a snack! The product is great for the value! Of course some stores sale it cheaper than others but it is definitely worth the purchase!
Kelsey B.
Amazing 'beautiful' chocolates. If you've never had these then you're missing out on the best candy in the world!

Also try the king size bars, you pay about $3-$4 more and it's shipped from Amazon rather than an amazon user.

These taste even better when they are cold, try it!
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
This is my favorite candy bar in the entire world! I don't know how many bars I have eaten but I never get tired eating this! I love white chocolate and the little cookies in them make it so much better! Of course, it is fattening but it's so worth it! haha Definitely a must to try if you haven't already! Just writing this makes my mouth water...maybe I should get me some right now...haha!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
The thought of this bar just makes my mouth water with it's creamy white chocolate and little crunchy cookie bits. It's no wonder it's a favorite in my household! I love that first bite when you feel the chocolate melt and the surge of blasting flavor as you nimble into the cookie bits...*rifles through purse for car keys* Welp, looks like I'm on a Hershey's cookies and cream bar run! lol
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?