BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Victoria C.
White chocolate isn't actual chocolate so I have no idea why it's called that. I know lots of people like it and I like the crunch of the cookie bits in every bite, but the white chocolate just doesn't do it for me. I can't get past two bites without getting sick of it, sorry. But I know lots of others who enjoy it. I wonder if they can make a milk chocolate bar with cookie bits in it to?
Alyssa M.
Middleton, WI
If you're a fan of Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar but agree that it can get a bit sickeningly sweet to finish the whole bar, then these kisses are for you! They are the perfect size to satisfy your sweet tooth without sending you into a sugar coma!
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These make me so happy because it isn't just chocolate. I'm a white chocolate person and this is so great and easy to find. There isn't an over powering taste of chocolate like in normal Hershey's. I would recommend them being cold to eat.
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
This is my favorite candy bar in the entire world! I don't know how many bars I have eaten but I never get tired eating this! I love white chocolate and the little cookies in them make it so much better! Of course, it is fattening but it's so worth it! haha Definitely a must to try if you haven't already! Just writing this makes my mouth water...maybe I should get me some right now...haha!
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I was in love with these when I was younger. I then hated these Hershey bars and thought they were pretty gross. One day my boyfriend bought one and told me they were his favorite and I was so surprised. I said let me give it another try and I am back in love with them again. The white chocolate with the cookie crunch, its great!
Dawn R.
Absolutely love these! We have made snores with these! So yummy and delicious! Different but the white chocolate makes it really good! You have got to try it! We also just love them as a snack for anytime of the day! You can save some for later! Wish I had one now to enjoy!
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
In being honest, I am NOT a fan of Hershey's chocolate bars. I use them for s'mores and that's about it. However, there is something about this candy bar that just makes me fall in love with it each time I get one. It is just simply delicious!
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
This has been my favorite candy bar since I was a child! I love these and will get one all the time. If I stop by the store then, most likely, I am grabbing it for a snack! The product is great for the value! Of course some stores sale it cheaper than others but it is definitely worth the purchase!
amanda w.
While I think this candy bar is delicious, I recently learned that 'white chocolate' is not actually chocolate!! So that was kind of a let down. But regardless, this candy is creamy and the perfect size when you have a sweet craving.
Hannah S.
Morton , IL
This is my all-time favorite candy bar. Unfortunately, I don't buy them often :( I also tend to forget about it, but whenever I see it on the shelf I always want to get one! I love the white chocolate with the little cookie pieces. We used to get cookies and cream nuggets for Christmas, but I don't know if they make those any more.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?