BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
My childhood favorite candy bar. I barely see these anymore, but the taste of the white chocolate and tiny cookie bites are very satisfying. I eat these all the time and hated to share with friends, because it was so good. 😂
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
This is my honest review of this candy. I do not like the taste of this candy I think that it tastes very artificial and I like white chocolate a lot, but there is something in my opinion that is very off tasting with this candy bar. I would not recommend this product to any one.
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
BEST CHOCOLATE EVER IN HISTORY OF CHOCOLATE EVER. excellent flavor, good texture, it melts in your mouth and the chips are so good I think they came from de gods. I eat it as much as i can, and I'm super happy about it. If a could made a house made of this chocolate i would.
Caroline D.
This will forever be my favorite candy bar. I'm not much of a chocolate lover so this is always my go to when I'm in need of a "vanilla fix". It hits that spot so good and has just the right amount of chocolate for those who don't care for chocolate that much. Once you try this you will fall in love with it just like me. It's delicious.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Not only do I love the white chocolate but the small pieces of cookies make this candy bar utterly amazing. I try to buy several when they are on sale at Krogers for 2 for 1.00 as the kids love them just as much as i do but i cant complain when regular price is usually only .89
Maya S.
It is definitely one of my chocolates I love its filling its texture in definition I love everything, they are a little expensive but it is worth to buy them besides that you can find them in any service store and in several countries., They are ideal for a small detail Plus the chocoate is super delicious
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
I used to love this chocolate bar SO MUCH! Who doesn't love cookies 'n' cream?! But, IT IS SO SWEET! It actually kind of hurts to take a bite out of it because of how sweet it is. I recommend these, but you definitely should eat this candy in moderation! But taste wise, 10/10!
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
OH.... MY..... GODDDD!!!!

I swear these are the BEST Hershey bars EVERRRRR made! I would eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could! They are amazing but they are sometimes hard to find, depending on where you are at! I know some gas stations do not have them!
Ramona S.
Another personal favorite.. these aren't always the easiest to find but they're a delicious treat for Oreo or cookies and creme fans. The texture can sometimes be a bit odd but I love it none the less
Kaitlyn G.
San Fernando, CA
By far the best chocolate candy ever. When I'm craving chocolate this is my go to. it taste amazing however I probably wouldn't eat it in the summer since it is thin it'll melt really fast. this is very affordable and found in almost every grocery store which is amazing
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?