BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Melissa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
White chocolate cookie chocolate bar what can be better. I love chocolate but white chocolate makes it an extra treat to a restful day. This bar is the treat for me. My son's only chocolate ever. Tried giving milk chocolate to my son but the only one he eats is the cookies and cream. Delish
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Another addiction!!!! Like why haven't they made an ice cream version of this already? It's impossible to not eat an entire bar in one sitting. I love the little dots of oreos present in the bar. It makes chocolate so much more interesting when there is a crunch factor to it!
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this Hershey cookies and cream chocolate bar is my favorite anything having to do with Hershey's or cookies and cream I'll buy but this bar is so great and creamy I just love it and I like that it comes in little rectangles so you can get one piece and save the rest for later.
Tubaa S.
Hands down my favorite chocolate. The white chocolate is amazing and I love the cookies part in it as well. White chocolate is amazing but this is definitely the best because the flavor is amazing. To anyone wanting to try new chocolates, I would definitely recommend this one.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Such an amazing candy bar the combination of Cookies and Cream is just so great together. I love eating one of these for dessert after dinner so satisfying those flavors. These are very cheap around maybe $2 at my local supermarket. I will definitely buy again in the very near future.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX
This is my favorite candy bar. It is very rich, so do not eat more than one or you may get sick. This is available and good any time of year, but I usually only eat them on a special occasion or I would gain a thousand pounds. If you have not tried this you re definitely missing out!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
My childhood favorite candy bar. I barely see these anymore, but the taste of the white chocolate and tiny cookie bites are very satisfying. I eat these all the time and hated to share with friends, because it was so good. 😂
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
BEST CHOCOLATE EVER IN HISTORY OF CHOCOLATE EVER. excellent flavor, good texture, it melts in your mouth and the chips are so good I think they came from de gods. I eat it as much as i can, and I'm super happy about it. If a could made a house made of this chocolate i would.
JMaree J.
Dallas Texas
These are amazing . I found one at www. Walmart.com and I haven't stopped eating them yet! There so delicious and super creamy with small sized cookie bites inside them I recommend  everyone to buy these unless you are allergic to milk or chocolate Plus their one dollar. :3
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
This is my honest review of this candy. I do not like the taste of this candy I think that it tastes very artificial and I like white chocolate a lot, but there is something in my opinion that is very off tasting with this candy bar. I would not recommend this product to any one.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?