BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
amanda w.
While I think this candy bar is delicious, I recently learned that 'white chocolate' is not actually chocolate!! So that was kind of a let down. But regardless, this candy is creamy and the perfect size when you have a sweet craving.
Iriana R.
Anderson
Hershey's cookies and cream bars are one of my favorites. They always hit the spot and the are a reasonable price. Everytime I go on a trip I make sure to have one (or 15.....) packed with me wherever I'm going. I believe everyone should try one of these at least once.
Sara P.
I love this chocolate, it satisfies my sweet tooth immediately after just one bite! I always go to Walmart, so I just get it there. Super cheap and affordable, it can be a little too sweet though if you eat it all at once. Other than that, I love this and will get it again!
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
This has been my favorite candy bar since I was a child! I love these and will get one all the time. If I stop by the store then, most likely, I am grabbing it for a snack! The product is great for the value! Of course some stores sale it cheaper than others but it is definitely worth the purchase!
Alysia A.
Penn valley, PA
This tastes amazing! It has a great cookies and cream taste that so sweet & tasty. It is a good spin on a normal Hershey's bar. You get a lot of pieces too so you can share if you want(even though you won't want to share.) Go to the store and buy one you won't be disappointing!
Dawn R.
Absolutely love these! We have made snores with these! So yummy and delicious! Different but the white chocolate makes it really good! You have got to try it! We also just love them as a snack for anytime of the day! You can save some for later! Wish I had one now to enjoy!
Lauren G.
Growing up I loved white chocolate. I personally thought it was the best chocolate ever. But I seems like ever since I have been pregnant I have felt like white chocolate is too sweet. recently when I had a cookies n cream Hershey's bar I actually started to love white chocolate again. the cookie chunks in it give it just the right amount of crunch to get that cookies in milk kind of taste.
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These make me so happy because it isn't just chocolate. I'm a white chocolate person and this is so great and easy to find. There isn't an over powering taste of chocolate like in normal Hershey's. I would recommend them being cold to eat.
LeeNraelene M.
My husband always know how to put me in a good mood, can't go wrong with this yummy white chocolate cookie candy bar . Hershey's definitely did good on this one. You get your cookie and your chocolate fix all in one can't beat that. If y'all haven't tried this yet its a must.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of white chocolate but the Hershey's cookies and Cream Bar is just heaven in your mouth ! I can't get enough of it , to be honest I would rather reach for one of these rather than the classic Hershey bar. Sooo delicious !
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?