BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
I loveeeeeeeee this chocolate bar. I didn't even know I liked white chocolate until I tried this. And they have it in a vending machine at my job and I NEVER get tired of it. I don't eat sweets much but when I crave it, I get this and I just can't get enough of it.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like cookies and cream you will love these candy bars, I am using them as part of a decoration for my cookie platter for Halloween, Delicious and yummy. My nieces love these! Comes in snack sizes so it's great for snacking and for the youngins' when they trick or treat.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
mmm bought these in a bag of mixed candy for Halloween and of course I had to eat a few. I haven't had these since childhood but they're just as sweet, smooth & creamy as I remember. I love the cookies & cream flavor. These are awesome on top of brownies too!
Qûèêñ Ł.
i love Hershey bars but  the the other half i dont like  it as cookies in cream i dont really think it gos together its a lil to sweet but if your the typ of person that likes sweet things feel free to try it  but ill just stick to the  same old same on plan Hershey
Mark V.
Ewa Beach
The cookies and cream Hershey’s bar is honestly amazing. It melts in your mouth and it taste so pleasant and makes me crave more. It is definitely worth the price and I really recommend it.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I am not a huge fan of white chocolate but I am a huge fan of this cookies and cream. The white chocolate with the chocolate pieces goes well together. It is a very sweet candy bar but has a great flavor. I will definitely purchase this again at Walmart.
Jessica M.
Waterbury , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best chocolates ever there so delicious it just melts in your mouth i buys my mom these chocolates these ate better then other chocolates there a little more pricey then other chocolates but worth it eat them all the time I would recommend them to everyone.
katie k.
I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream! Since my cousin introduced these to me, I became obsessed! If you are looking to buy these, you can buy these anywhere. To make these even more delicious, try them frozen.  I would 100% buy these again.
Anndria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate bar is a great alternative when you want something sweet but you are in the mood for a lighter chocolate. It isn't heavy like a regular milk chocolate hersey bar, but the little cookie chunks are a nice little treat. I would purchase this again.
Breanna M.
DTX
I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but I still have a sweet tooth for anything cookies and cream. I love the white chocolate, especially with the texture of the chocolate cookie crunch. It's one of my favorite low cost chocolate bars to grab for a quick treat.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?