BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Sa'Misty U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We all have those times when you just NEED chocolate or you very well may DIE! Okay... maybe not with such urgency, but you know what I'm getting at.

Well when those times hit for me, I'll treat myself to some of this in moderation. It is so delicious and sweet! I love that you get all the little pieces of chocolate thrown in as well.
Amber V.
Fort Morgan, CO
I remember being a kid and I never cared for regular chocolate so every easter my dad would get everyone giant chocolate bunny's and me a huge cookies and cream candy bar. I love to throw it in the freezer and break off pieces when I am craving a sweet treat! Yay white chocolate
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
I honestly think that this is too sugary, and for me that's saying a lot. There's something about the white chocolate, that I didn't care for. Of course, this is an affordable candy bar, and is in the same range as all the others, but I'd prefer a regular Hershey's bar over this.
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
Love cookies and cream bars by Hershey! if they made a calorie free version I'd love it even more but they don't (haha!). it's a nice treat on any day of the week for me but i only let myself have one monthly or even less - i have such little self control when it comes to sweets. if you're dying of a chocolate craving though - go for Hershey kisses or a Hershey bar over this one. the crunchy cookies don't make up for the milk chocolate taste of the others!
Britney V.
I love the traditional cookies n creme bars but I always feel guilty for finishing the whole bar. With the convenience of the resealable bag, I can have a few drops and close up the bag And save the rest for later . the drops are also a lot easier and cleaner to eat than the bar.
Bunnie C.
This will forever be a classic candy. I remember when these first came out as a kid. I was super stocked to try it. Now, my little nieces, nephews, and cousins are grabbing them off the shelf. This is a must try. It's a perfect blend of chocolate, cookies, cream, and deliciousness.
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
This chocolate bar is pretty good, but you have to be a fan of white chocolate. It has a sweeter taste to it but mixed with the chocolate pieces to make the cookies and cream flavor really works for me. It tastes like cookies and cream!
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my go to candy bar I Lamaist never eat anything else is is very affordable and is at every grocery store you can think of I can honestly say say this bar is amazing I eat this when I want something to eat I highly recommend this yo anyone who love white chocolate and Oreos
Mag H.
This bar is honestly one of the best things Hershey make! It is the perfect combination of crunchy cookie bits and rich cream. This bar is literally a little slice of heaven. I could eat these every day! Overall this bar is probably one of my favorites this one gets two thumbs up!
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Love this candy bar! i love how this bar doesn't taste so sick sweet a lot of white chocolate tastes like. also its not got a bitter after taste like some white chocolate can have or a grainy after taste as well. again lovely product!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?