BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kandace H.
Lubbock, TX
I use to be a huge chocolate lover, however I don't eat much of it anymore. But the Cookies and Cream candy bar is my most favorite and you can never go wrong. The small cookie pieces are the best part. I would really recommend to everyone this creamy delicious yummy in my tummy candy bar.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
I didn't think I would like these too much as I am not really a white chocolate fan... However, they are quite addicting. They have a rich cream flavor with yummy cookie crunches. There is no candy she'll. However, the candy is smoothd and a bit harder on the outside. They are fun to eat and quite tasty.
Amy N.
Wheeling , IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this candy bar, it's my favorite from Hershey's. I also love it because at my local Walmart it's 64 cents! So I can stock up on however many I want! It tastes exactly like cookies and cream! Yes I wil forever buy these for as long as they make them
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
You can't go wrong with a mixture of creamy, sweet white chocolate and bit of crunchy chocolate. These bars right back to my childhood when I would beg my grandmother to buy me these. I don't indulge as often now as an adult, but if I were to have a sweet, this is what I would reach for.
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
These are great! They are white, creamy chocolate with little pieces of cookies in it that give your taste buds great satisfaction each time. They are very sweet but they are really good. If you like cookies and cream ice cream, you must try these chocolate bars because they are just as good. Would recommend everyone to try them, even just once!
Stacy S.
These are my favorite candy bar. I love the taste of the white chocolate with the crunchy cookie pieces. My local grocery store usually has deals going on so I always seem to get it for a good price. I would recommend if you like white chocolate
Carrie S.
This candy by far is the bomb! I can devour the entire candy bar within minutes. They are cheaper at Walmart. I love this candy much more better than my regular Snickers candy bar. It's so cheap and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate. I like the fact that they made the chocolate into small pieces where you can just pop them on your mouth when you're in the mood to indulge a little. I could eat the whole bag of these!
Jackie R.
Stroudsburg, PA
For me, personally, this white chocolate candy bar is way too rich and overly sweet. I love cookies and cream ice cream, but this just didn't do it for me. If you like sweet, white chocolate you will like this. Maybe in very small doses or in snack recipes like s'mores or chocolate covered pretzels or something this would be more tolerable.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
This candy bar is my favorite (or was, before I went vegan) but it's nutritional content is like reading a horror movie script! Even if you just compare it to other candy bars, it is above and beyond the others in terms of bad ingredients and levels. They really need to work on making these less, well, poisonous. It is WAY off the charts.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?