BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you love sweets you'll like this product! It's not overly sweet but with just the right amount of sweetness! I for one adore this product so delicious and usually it could be found for cheaper than expected definitely worth the money spent abd you'll become addicted at first bite lol
priya a.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this candy bar. It's a perfect break from chocolate if you have ever felt a chocolate overload. I used to keep lots of these in my dorm room and I would just grab one before going to class or before an exam. It was my secret treat. It satisfied my craving for something sweet.
Linda T.
I LOVE THIS. I buy it all the time and usually finish it within 5-10 minutes. It's so good and addictive. I love anything whit chocolate or cookies n' cream and this is just so good. Affordable. Worth it. Totally recommend!!!
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate. I like the fact that they made the chocolate into small pieces where you can just pop them on your mouth when you're in the mood to indulge a little. I could eat the whole bag of these!
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
Extreme yummyness!!

This is one of my top 5 favorite candy bars! First off, the Hershey's white chocolate melts in your mouth like butter, and second, the cispy cookie pieces blend in so well with the chocolate.....omg I need one right now!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a delicious candy bar. I love this. I am not much of a chocolate lover so this is perfect for me. not too sweet, and my kids love them as well. They are affordable and so good. I am going to have to go buy one now.
Karina A.
Creamy goodness with a nice crunch. One of my fave treats. White chocolate ia the best and Hersheys does it well. Inexpensive sweet treat that you can get just about everywhere. I always get mine at Target and normally a few at a time to keep in case of emergency;) Tastes great chilled!
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Always loved this candy since I was little. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but I can eat this anytime, anywhere!!! Its definitely sweet and delicious. Not expensive at all. Its something I can pick up anywhere at any store. I like the mini bars.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
Estos son mi chocolates favoritos me encanta el chocolate blanco y en este caso me gusta que tenga pedacitos de galletas, aparte esta presentación me gusta porque son pequeños y así no me como toda una barra grande y son perfectos para un snack entre horas o un postre después de la comida.
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a really good candy bar. I love cookies and this definitely brings out the cookie taste. I'm glad that Hershey's came out with this candy bar. I love pretty much everything that Hershey's has produced. Keep making amazing candy bars!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?