BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I can't get enough of the Hershey's cookies and cream!! It's one of my top top favorites! It's nice and rich with that perfect cookie crunch! I usually try to eat just a piece but that never happens lol!! It's the BOMB!!
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
i love these an the creamy taste. they have always been a favorite in my family. my only thing is they leave a waxy type taste/feeling in the top of my mouth that doesn't make me to excited. but a few pieces here and there I dont have that problem. i also put them in my fudge sometimes and it always turns out great!
Estefany N.
Texas
I love anything cookies n cream! I have eaten these since I was a kid and remember when they had the ball bites version which I always got to share. This is my go to when I want something not exactly chocolate but with a nice bite to it. I also get the smaller sized ones to take with me to class to munch on.
Tricia H.
Mexico, MO
These are dangerously good. I have to have these on hand at all times. I mean who doesn't love cookies and cream anyways, and this is made by Hersheys, enough said! The cookie bites in the bar is easily the best part, in my opinion. You can find these almost anywhere, but be warned you can't eat just one!
Teria L.
I have always had a love for Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream! I can remember as a child this would always be a candy that I would grab at the grocery store and honestly try and save as much as could because I loved it so much. Such a great treat and i must admit I add it into my cookies and cream ice cream as well!
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
This has been my go to checkout-lane candy bar. Even when I was younger the Cookies N' Cream candy bar was so much better than regular milk chocolate candy. They are less sweet and something different if you are used to regular milk and dark chocolate. Try white with those delectable little cookie bites!
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This chocolate is soooo good! I prefer this to the original Hershey chocolate bar. The only problem is that I want to eat 5 in one sitting!! Its perfect if you love cookies and cream. It just melts in your mouth and tastes like heaven! Buy a couple because you're going to want more after you try it!
Lele L.
This is one of, if not THE BEST chocolate candies  of all time. It's definitely top 5 in category and I am not a candy person. It taste so amazing by itself, melts in your mouth. It taste even better with some strawberry Ice cream. IF you haven't tried this I'm telling you once you do you're hooked.
Jessica R.
This has lately been my favorite Hershey's bar. It's simply delicious! Very good value! I wish more places conveniently carried them though! Very good flavor! I don't eat this as often as i want because some places near by don't carry this. They need a bulk buy of this. I would repurchase again!
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Hershey chocolate is always my favorite kind of chocolate but this flavor Hershey's cookies and creams is my favorite its so addicting and creamy and sweet its a great snack for anyone that has a sweet tooth like me!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?