BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
I didn't think I would like these too much as I am not really a white chocolate fan... However, they are quite addicting. They have a rich cream flavor with yummy cookie crunches. There is no candy she'll. However, the candy is smoothd and a bit harder on the outside. They are fun to eat and quite tasty.
Lauren D.
I really love this candy bar. It is my favorite one for halloween. I don't buy candy very often, but when I get while trick or treating, I love it. The flavor was so good!! You also get a good value and it comes in many different sizes. It is definately repurchase worthy.
Stacy S.
These are my favorite candy bar. I love the taste of the white chocolate with the crunchy cookie pieces. My local grocery store usually has deals going on so I always seem to get it for a good price. I would recommend if you like white chocolate
Kandace H.
Lubbock, TX
I use to be a huge chocolate lover, however I don't eat much of it anymore. But the Cookies and Cream candy bar is my most favorite and you can never go wrong. The small cookie pieces are the best part. I would really recommend to everyone this creamy delicious yummy in my tummy candy bar.
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
These are great! They are white, creamy chocolate with little pieces of cookies in it that give your taste buds great satisfaction each time. They are very sweet but they are really good. If you like cookies and cream ice cream, you must try these chocolate bars because they are just as good. Would recommend everyone to try them, even just once!
Sarah C.
Ah, Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar… also known as the “best chocolate bar ever created”. The moment you lay your eyes on the wrapper at the grocery store, you notice how different and unique this candy appears. The creamy ivory colour stands out from all the other garish candy bar designs. Not only that, it’s white chocolate, the smoothest type, and has cookie bits within the candy’s silky crevices
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
Wow I used to love these ! I haven't had one in quite a few years, but when I used to work at the food store, I couldn't help but to always pick one of these up for break! It's sweet and different. I'm not usually a fan of white chocolate, but this candy bar is defiantly something to try !
Linda T.
I LOVE THIS. I buy it all the time and usually finish it within 5-10 minutes. It's so good and addictive. I love anything whit chocolate or cookies n' cream and this is just so good. Affordable. Worth it. Totally recommend!!!
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate. I like the fact that they made the chocolate into small pieces where you can just pop them on your mouth when you're in the mood to indulge a little. I could eat the whole bag of these!
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
Extreme yummyness!!

This is one of my top 5 favorite candy bars! First off, the Hershey's white chocolate melts in your mouth like butter, and second, the cispy cookie pieces blend in so well with the chocolate.....omg I need one right now!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?