BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite candy bar made by Hershey's. Hershey's had the right idea when they mixed delicious white chocolate and Oreo cookies together. You would be hard pressed to find any other white chocolate candy bar in your local grocer and her she definitely has the market on this one. If anyone is able to tell me about another white chocolate candy bar in your local supermarket I would love to hear about it because I love white chocolate.
Petra A.
Cypress, TX
I  really enjoyed these when they first came out, and still do, but I prefer chocolate that isn't white. I've only have these once a blue moon so it's been a bit since I've last had one, but I certainly prefer the regular Hershey's bars or just the bars that aren't white chocolate. They are still very good though.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
I love this milk white hersheys snack size cookies cream . It has enough sweetness and little pieces of delicious cookie piece . Its affordable and can be found almost every where . Its my top five if you like different treats you must try this . I recommend
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
i love these an the creamy taste. they have always been a favorite in my family. my only thing is they leave a waxy type taste/feeling in the top of my mouth that doesn't make me to excited. but a few pieces here and there I dont have that problem. i also put them in my fudge sometimes and it always turns out great!
Alissa C.
Flushing, NY
Oreos in a white chocolate Hershey bar its a really great match! I love oreos and in a hershey its even better. I just love the overall taste especially in a white chocolate bar, I don't see many of those nowadays, mostly milk chocolate bars. I would definitely include these in care packages for my friends.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can't get enough of the Hershey's cookies and cream!! It's one of my top top favorites! It's nice and rich with that perfect cookie crunch! I usually try to eat just a piece but that never happens lol!! It's the BOMB!!
Rana K.
I love it so much more than the original version of this! This is one of the best chocolate version of Cookies n Creme that I've ever tried. Because of those small cookie chips, it has a good amount of crunchiness to it. I also love how it's not overly sugary sweet. It tastes more like a real chocolate.
Misha W.
Anyone that gave this a bad rating just doesn't like white chocolate and had no business eating this anyways lol. This bar is amazing and even my friends that don't typically eat chocolate (including myself) love when these are at the girls nights. I am a sweet and sour girl but whenever I'm craving chocolate this is the GO TO.  Yes it's sweet but it's too be expected when you read the label and see what's in it. If you are looking for a basic chocolate then you probably should go with just that.
Megan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorite candy bars! It's so creamy and tastes amazing. I highly recommend to anyone who loves white chocolate. Anytime I crave something creamy this is what I head for. I am definitely a repeat buyer ❤
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Hershey chocolate is always my favorite kind of chocolate but this flavor Hershey's cookies and creams is my favorite its so addicting and creamy and sweet its a great snack for anyone that has a sweet tooth like me!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?