BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jaylen H.
I literally for some reason don't like the taste of regular chocolate or Oreos I find them gross! But in this candy bar it is so good it's white chocolate which is just cocoa and lots of sugar so not really chocolate and Oreos and it tastes amazing!
Stacy S.
These are my favorite candy bar. I love the taste of the white chocolate with the crunchy cookie pieces. My local grocery store usually has deals going on so I always seem to get it for a good price. I would recommend if you like white chocolate
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
These are great! They are white, creamy chocolate with little pieces of cookies in it that give your taste buds great satisfaction each time. They are very sweet but they are really good. If you like cookies and cream ice cream, you must try these chocolate bars because they are just as good. Would recommend everyone to try them, even just once!
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is one of my favorite candy bars because it's a nice change from milk chocolate! I will sometimes buy one just for a treat but I love buying the smaller sizes around the holidays because I can throw a couple in my purse and don't feel so guilty eating a couple compared to a whole bar ;)
Carrie S.
This candy by far is the bomb! I can devour the entire candy bar within minutes. They are cheaper at Walmart. I love this candy much more better than my regular Snickers candy bar. It's so cheap and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
This is one of my favorite candy bars and I am not a big fan of white chocolate. This is sweet and chocolatey with a little added crunch from the cookie bites. If you haven't tried these yet I would definitely recommend you go try them tomorrow !!
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
I didn't think I would like these too much as I am not really a white chocolate fan... However, they are quite addicting. They have a rich cream flavor with yummy cookie crunches. There is no candy she'll. However, the candy is smoothd and a bit harder on the outside. They are fun to eat and quite tasty.
Kandace H.
Lubbock, TX
I use to be a huge chocolate lover, however I don't eat much of it anymore. But the Cookies and Cream candy bar is my most favorite and you can never go wrong. The small cookie pieces are the best part. I would really recommend to everyone this creamy delicious yummy in my tummy candy bar.
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
You can't go wrong with a mixture of creamy, sweet white chocolate and bit of crunchy chocolate. These bars right back to my childhood when I would beg my grandmother to buy me these. I don't indulge as often now as an adult, but if I were to have a sweet, this is what I would reach for.
Sarah C.
Ah, Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar… also known as the “best chocolate bar ever created”. The moment you lay your eyes on the wrapper at the grocery store, you notice how different and unique this candy appears. The creamy ivory colour stands out from all the other garish candy bar designs. Not only that, it’s white chocolate, the smoothest type, and has cookie bits within the candy’s silky crevices
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?