BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Bri Lee L.
San Antonio, TX
This one of my favorite guilty pleasures! It has a yummy flavor and the texture of the chocolate and cookies makes it even more phenomenal! I like to eat mine after it's been in the freezer 😬 lol I like it better than the original flavor. This is a constant rebuy for me!
Kassandra M.
Every time I go to the store or when is that time of the month Its a must for me to buy one of these.. well it's my favorite chocolate Lol, in my personal opinion it's like uhh i don't.. heaven in your mouth maybe haha, but i think it tastes like basically just Oreos with white chocolate hahahaha
Teig C.
Seymour , TN
I can't say enough good things about Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars. I love the taste, the texture, the specks of cookie goodness. YUM! These are the best candy bars. Just recently I found out that they make the 6 to 8 packs which is so awesome because I never want to finish a whole bar. Those calories are crazy... Tiny quantities but BIG flavor.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
Hershey's Cookie & Cream Candy Bar is my guilty pleasure treat. After running errands or being in your car the candy may melt (if you don't eat it immediately after purchasing) - I love placing this bar in the fridge to cool and harden and it tastes so delicious like a candy/ice cream! If you're a fan of white chocolate, cookies, you'll get all that in this bar!
Kyla H.
I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but white chocolate is my go to choice when I have a taste for it. It's rich in flavor and for a good price. When my spouse wants to go overboard with his sweets he adds this candy with the cookies and cream ice cream. So overall I guess we both will give it a 5!
Erin G.
Potomac, MD
I love love Love chocolate and in turn I am very picky about the chocolate I eat. This is the best Hershey bar because you get the chocolate crunch of the cookie pieces and the rich flavor of the white chocolate all in one awesome chocolate bar! It also breaks into convenient bite size pieces!
Jaylen H.
I literally for some reason don't like the taste of regular chocolate or Oreos I find them gross! But in this candy bar it is so good it's white chocolate which is just cocoa and lots of sugar so not really chocolate and Oreos and it tastes amazing!
Dayna B.
Who doesn't like this chocolate bar?! As a child and even now as an adult this was and is my favorite chocolate! Its usually less than $1 at your local supermarket! I indulge on this every so often but as a child I ate this almost daily LOL. I will forever be loyal to my cookies and cream bar!
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
White chocolate is my favorite! Anywhere i get the chance i pick up some white chocolate. The value absolutely great. It is even better than the plain old dark chocolate bar. I especially love the giant ones that you can pick up in the store. I would recommend anyone who loves creamy chocolate.
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's cookies and cream is one of my favorite candy bars. I am a lover of white chocolate. I pay .78 cents for a 1.55 oz regular candy bar. The creamy chocolate satisfies my sweet tooth. and I buy these when I crave sweets. These are good if you can't decide between cookies or chocolate too!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?