BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Swalihah A.
I don't have much of a sweet tooth. In fact.....I kind of hate chocolate, unless I have a rare craving for it. But this candy bar is heaven. It's not too sweet, and the mixture of white chocolate + chocolate cookies is just perfect. I give this 20 stars.
diane w.
Orange , CT
This is a favorite in my household! As soon as I get them, my son confiscates them. He loves them. This is an affordable snack to keep on hand when you want a little something sweet and it's sooo creamy and delish. Nothing like a Hershey's chocolate YUM
jenece s.
Salem, OR
I don't typically like white chocolate, in fact i tend to stay away from it. But the Hershey's cookies and cream bar is ABSOLUTLEY my go to white chocolate candy bar, it's not too sweet like some white chocolate can be, and the little crunchy cookies pieces make this delicious snack even better! The contrast between the smooth chocolate and the crunchy cookie take it over the top! Don't miss out on this sweet treat!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am old enough to remember when this was released as a limited edition bar from Hershey, and I'm so glad they kept it! Shocking as it may be, not everyone prefers milk or dark chocolate, so this bar is an awesome option for that! I only wish the chunks of cookie inside were a tiny bit bigger! The smooth, velvety texture of the white chocolate is heavenly.
Vineetaa S.
This is an okay chocolate bar in my opinion. If you like cookies and cream flavors, try it you may like it a lot. In my opinion however it was a bit too sweet for me to fully enjoy it but a little goes a long way in order for you to feel satisfied with this!
Rachel B.
These are delicious!!! I'm a candy fanatic, so I should know! The taste is very sweet, and the cookie bits give a nice crunch. The thickness is about the same as a regular Hershey bar, and the rectangles are nice for breaking apart and sharing. A must for white chocolate and/ or cookies and cream fans!
Tuyen B.
Out of all the Hershey's, I love this one the most! I love white chocolate, but to have little bits of whatever that is inside, it makes it so delicious. Whenever I'm at the grocery store, I have to resist buying like 5 of these, at most 2, but sometimes I'll grab one more. I love eating these whenever I'm needing some kind of boost or treat of the day. The flavor is spot on. If I was a chocolate bar, I would be this one.
Ariana A.
Coventry , RI
I'm more of a dark chocolate fan, but the Hershey's cookies and cream bar really does it for me. It satisfies your sweet tooth, they can be found almost anywhere. Reasonably priced under about $2.00. I would recommend this product to anyone, children, adults anyone can love a Hershey's cookies and cream bar
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
This candy bar is one of my favorites. White chocolate with cooky crumbs is really good. I don't care for the alternative candy bars. The price is affordable. I get this candy when I'm shopping for groceries. I buy more then one so i can have more for later.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
One of my all time favorite candies, have loved these since I was a little girl. A little bit goes a long way with the flavor, so you can eat a little or a lot if you feel like it. I usually treat myself to a king size and eat one or two small pieces over the course of a week or two. So delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?