BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I remember being obsessed with this when I was a kid. I loved the cookies and cream flavor ice cream so I just knew this would be great. I love the crunch that it has to it. You can buy this basically anywhere. It's the same price as any other candy bar. I definitely have a craving for one now after writing this review.
Brianna A.
I love anything by Hershey's and I don't know if it's because I live by it and I grew up eating only this chocolate or not but I love Hershey's!! This was one of my favorite chocolate bars growing up and eating it now it's a little sweet to me. It's really good don't get me wrong but I couldn't eat a whole bar because it's really sweet.
Lyanna L.
Sacramento , CA
Another classic. I fell in love with these when they first came out when I was younger. It's cheap and affordable, and comes in two different size. Theres these one, and then theres the ones that are a few cm thicker for those who love indulging in the flavor. These can be purchased almost any where. I never had a problem finding them.
Chloe M.
Waterloo, IA
This candy has been a favorite of mine since I was a child. I remember going to the gas station with my Grandma and if I was allowed to get a treat. We should always share this on the way home. Now that she's gone, sometimes I'll go to a gas station and get one and it brings back great memories of times we have shared <3 Thanks Hershey!
Charissa C.
I love it since it does not taste very sweet, it has a pleasant taste for its combination with fantastic chocolate cookie, I like to eat it not so cold as it has a mild taste for the palate it is very creamy my girls love it and I simply love it as well as the Hersheys brand is certainly very good recommended by me and its excellent variety and sizes...
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
My dad used to buy me these candy bars when I was a kid, so for me... this take me back in time :) I, however love this candy bar. It's super delicious. Great flavor, I'd honestly be surprised if someone didn't like these. It's my personal favorite!!!
Alicia H.
Williamsport, PA
When I first seen this I thought it was going to be nasty because I've never had white chocolate but a couple years ago in my Halloween bag and I tried it and it turned out to be delicious and I've been buying it ever since I could eat this all day but I would get a stomachache and also I have a cavity so this wouldn't be good for it.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I have a slight allergy to chocolate so I can't each much chocolate. This candy bar lets me feel like I am eating a candy bar. I love this creamy candy with the crunchy cookie bits. It give me just enough chocolate to control that urge. I love all the different izes that these bars come in as well. Great frozen during the summer.
J'adore-Moi D.
One of my favorite go to candy bars! Very inexpensive, great taste of white chocolate and cookies, you can even find the King Size. Usually found in convenient stores or places like the 7- Eleven. Great candy bar to share also seeing as they have easy breakable pieces. If you're trying to decide on a candy bar, Go for this one!
Ericka H.
I love everything that has cookies and creme to do with it and this is one I like to eat these with milk or sometimes break them down in some vanilla ice cream it's so good. Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?