BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jenifer P.
Hersheys were always one of my favorite chocolate bars, this one in particular is really good, but no like the dark chocolate one or the almond one... the white chocolate its not so tasty in my opinion but it still is really good, if you like cookies and cream, this one is one of the bests, but in my case, give me and almond+dark chocolate one
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
One of my favorites. I love this candy bar, white chocolate isn't really my thing but this is delicious. Even my husband who does not really like white chocolate will grab a piece or two of my yummy candy bars. Very tasty and highly recommended!
Yudelkys G.
miami
Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream is the best white chocolate that's tasted around the world. The combination of the cookie balls with the chocolate make the perfect combination. Be in love from the first moment you try this chocolate. I recommend it.
Sandy W.
Detroit, MI
I love this candy bar. Its so good out of all the flavors. It fast so good. I use to buy it and but it over again. It comes in a king size too. Its better if you freeze it. I buy all the time in Walmart and Family Dollar. It was so good that I kept eating it but then I started getting sick of it because I bought it too much but overall its good.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but I LOVE this chocolate bar! I eat it every now and again, or whenever I'm on my PMS week. It's definitely a good value and they usually cost about $1 a bar. I like these bars much better than the regular Hershy's and it's definitely worth purchasing again. I love the crunch that you get in every bite!
Meleah A.
My all time favorite chocolate bar. It has the perfect blend of sweetness with crunch. Plus, it's available almost everywhere. I eat at least one per month as a treat. I will always go to this when I want something sweet with a little crunch.
Leonor M.
I love this candy bar. This is definitely my go to especially when I'm having a bad day, week, or month. It is a good value and it tastes so good :). I don't eat this often because it makes me break out if I eat it to much, but i love buying a whole bag of them and sharing them with my friends ( we usually end up eating the whole bag).
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I remember being obsessed with this when I was a kid. I loved the cookies and cream flavor ice cream so I just knew this would be great. I love the crunch that it has to it. You can buy this basically anywhere. It's the same price as any other candy bar. I definitely have a craving for one now after writing this review.
Lyanna L.
Sacramento , CA
Another classic. I fell in love with these when they first came out when I was younger. It's cheap and affordable, and comes in two different size. Theres these one, and then theres the ones that are a few cm thicker for those who love indulging in the flavor. These can be purchased almost any where. I never had a problem finding them.
Brianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love anything by Hershey's and I don't know if it's because I live by it and I grew up eating only this chocolate or not but I love Hershey's!! This was one of my favorite chocolate bars growing up and eating it now it's a little sweet to me. It's really good don't get me wrong but I couldn't eat a whole bar because it's really sweet.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?