BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Grecia H.
From all the Hershey's products this is my second favorite . I love the taste , the cookie crush . The white chocolate and cookies combination was the best that Hershey can come out . I love the way it melt in your mouth . Ummm so delicious and the price are really good for white chocolate cookie . Love it .
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is probably one of my fabulous candies to eat it taste good and I just love the little pieces of cookies or chocolate. I would recommend this to anyone and I would buy again. They are very good and if you like white chocolate then you should give this a try.
Esmeralda M.
National City, CA
By far the best Hershey's chocolate. I don't leave the store without one of these! The small cookie bits in there are the right size, I like the fact that they are not too overwhelming but you also can taste them in there. I even have my husband hood on them!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love this candy! One of my favorite Hershey's candy bars. I often buy the snack size. A mouthful of cookies in every bite! Great taste of white chocolate and crunch of cookie bites. Perfect for snacking, desserts, sharing or eating all by yourself!!!
Nefertiti J.
These are a great stocking stuffer for Christmas. I prefer their regular chocolate bar. This flavor is just okay fo me. However, my father says this is his fav. He loves white chocolate. He loves them so much - I'm considering buy him a case of them. So it's 50/50. Just try it - and see if YOU like them!
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love everything white chocolate. These are so delicious. They are a bit too sweet. The white chocolate makes my teeth hurt. I still eat them all the time tho. I recommend these to anyone who wants to quickly feed their sweet tooth. Don't eat too much though.
Sally M.
This is my all time favorite sweet tooth candy to snack on! Who doesn't love cookies and cream Hershey's?! Very great value if you ask me, and the flavor is delicious! Of course I would recommend to anyone...but who hasn't tried it?! Lol
Tabbi L.
Bronx, NY
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! anything Hershey's i love. I'm such a chocoholic.. lol. Yes i know this is cookies and cream; but thats the thing this is great even if you just strictly a chocolate lover, it taste like chocolate just sweeter and thats why i give it 4 stars.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Hersheys bar had me at "Cookie's n Cream". This white chocolate bar is delicious and the only one of its kind I can find on the shelves at the store. Its on the really sweet side so its not one of my go-to's but definitely worth having every once in a while.
Renae H.
CLAYMONT, DE
I am not a big fan of chocolate, it is very rare to every see me eat pure chocolate, but I LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE!! People never understand how I can chose white chocolate over regular milk chocolate. The cookies and cream Hershey bar is good if i want a quick fix of white chocolate. I prefer pure white chocolate from a chocolate shop but in a bind this will do .
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?