BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
This candy bar is really worth the money as it will last you at least a week. The candy bar isnt huge. its really the same size as most of the other candy bars in the world. BUt its super sweet so eating just a piece is more than enough for me to be tired of it.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my all time favorite candies! They're not overly sweet, and just the right amount of white chocolate and chocolate cookie bits. It's the perfect little treat! They sell these almost everywhere, but Rite Aid usually has them on sale! They also sometimes have coupons for them so you can get them super cheap! I would highly recommend trying these!
Elizabeth M.
Peyton, CO
Seriously my favorite Chocolate. This one is amazing! I love cookies N cream everything pretty much so I was so happy when i saw they made these! Definitely affordable, and so worth picking one up and trying it out. You never know, it might be your favorite too!
Fallyn A.
Erie, PA
For the longest time I would pick one of these up every single time I went through the checkout lane at Walmart and would have the whole thing devoured before I even got out the door. Cookies and cream combined with the white chocolate is so amazingly creamy with a slight crisp and it's the perfect ratio! I didn't think I would like these when they first came out but lord was I wrong!
cristhina n.
11800 NW 101st Rd
Simplemente, no hay Necesidad de explicar. Esta Es La Barra de chocolate de mejor de todos. INCLUSO me complace POR EL ser el mejor, y yo soy muy Difícil de complacer, es un Cuanto comida!
kemberly g.
Felicity, OH
Hands down the Hershey's cookies and cream bar is the best. From the creamy white chocolate to the cookie pieces throughout, this bar is dreamy. Standing in line at the store and the Hershey 's cookies and cream bar is calling my name. No matter how much I just spent at the store, that thought goes right out the window the second I bite into my favorite bar.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always grab the big bar and eat on in it for a few days. The white chocolate is subtle and not overwhelmingly sweet. The round cookie bits counteract with the white chocolate to really give you the cookies and cream flavor. It's absolutely delicious.
Claire T.
Bradenton
I love sweet things, like candy. So when I had this it as better than the normal hershey's chocolate bar. It's very affordable. At stores it's like between 79 cents to a dollar. If I want to get a chocolate I would get this 100 percent I get this at Target because it's 79 cents there. I would really recommend this because it's honestly really good.
Taryn N.
Cambria Hts, NY
I'm not a big milk chocolate fan so the Hershey's Cookies and Creme is my go to! If you haven't had one already, it's easy to find they're literally sold everywhere(pharmacies, grocery stores etc). This is my FAVORITE candy bar, it changes lives.
Jenifer P.
Hersheys were always one of my favorite chocolate bars, this one in particular is really good, but no like the dark chocolate one or the almond one... the white chocolate its not so tasty in my opinion but it still is really good, if you like cookies and cream, this one is one of the bests, but in my case, give me and almond+dark chocolate one
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?