BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
I love how this "chocolate bar" has the cookie pieces that add the chocolate flavor that everyone loves. The cream part is sweet and it's very smooth which I love. I'm not a huge fan of regular Hershey's Bars, I can't even eat half of it, but the cookies and cream bar is SO GOOD! I could eat the whole bar (which isn't necessarily a good thing) but it is truly that good.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
This is my all time favorite candy! White chocolate is my favorite. When Hershey's came out with cookies and cream I had to run to the store. It is delicious! Not too sweet, just right. The bits of cookie all over the candy bar blend perfectly with the chocolate.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Ever since these white chocolate bars of heaven were created and on the shelves for us to buy I've been eating them and enjoy them! I love how they have the little bit of crisp to them with the Oreo cookie crumbs in them... no other bar of chocolate is like it!
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
This is life in a bar! Whenever I have a sweet tooth this is my go too! I purchase mine at dollar tree for seriously $1 can never go wrong with this. The flavor is just amazing if you haven't tried this you must run to your nearest dollar tree or 99 cent store!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is probably one of my fabulous candies to eat it taste good and I just love the little pieces of cookies or chocolate. I would recommend this to anyone and I would buy again. They are very good and if you like white chocolate then you should give this a try.
Grecia H.
From all the Hershey's products this is my second favorite . I love the taste , the cookie crush . The white chocolate and cookies combination was the best that Hershey can come out . I love the way it melt in your mouth . Ummm so delicious and the price are really good for white chocolate cookie . Love it .
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This is honestly a bit too sweet for my tastes. It melts quicker than other chocolate, or at least for me it does. I like the concept, but it's so overpowering with the sugar and sweetness, that it takes me forever to eat. It'd probably be great for baking though, I love white chocolate in cookies and such.
Valerie C.
Clinton Twp, MI
My go to chocolate candy! I love the 'drops' which are basically little bite size pieces of heaven! They are just the right amount of goodness! The only bad thing about this is once you eat one it is very hard to stop eating them, before the entire bag is gone!
Meghan J.
Monroe, NC
I don't think there's really much more I can say that hasn't already been said! It's a great candy! Hershey's always makes quality chocolate and this is no exception. The flavor of the white chocolate is delicious and the texture is smooth and melts in your mouth while the cookie bits give a fun crunch to it.
Viviana L.
Adelanto, CA
 heard that white chocolate is not real chocolate, but I still gotta love these bars. The cookie bits make this not overwhelming at all. Love the combination of the two because it is very well balanced. Not my favorite chocolate but very high on my list
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?