BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Breanna K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Literally the only chocolate bar I like from Hershey's. Im really not a fan of cookies n cream but trust me you will be after you try this. This is definitely a treat, its not something I would eat every week. And, the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is super sweet. After half the bar, you'll saliva feels hard to swallow.. no matter how much water you drink after.
Natasha M.
The price, its size, and quality are unparalleled. There is nothing that can compete against him. It is sweet, it cheers up to the worst moments, biting and feeling the biscuit is the best, soft, and even so chocolate can be differentiated from the cookie filler. It's great, they serve to give away, desserts, cure depression, bad days, red days, celebrate or just give you a taste. THIS!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Where do I start?  From the white chocolate to the perfectly portioned cookie bits throughout the candy bar, this is heaven.  These are one of my favorite "bar" candies and I don't like very many.  This is a definite candy treat if you like this combination.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
White chocolate is my favorite. Its not the healthiest but is certainly the most yummy one. This candy bar is so creamy and crunchy at the same time. Its the prefect combination of flavors and sweetness for my taste buds. I always buy a lot of these after Halloween, on sale.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love cookies n' cream ANYTHING, but Hersey's really did it with this one!! This is literally the best chocolate bar I have ever tasted. I never get sick of it and always look for it when I'm at Walmart, Cvs, ect! You can find it anywhere year-round, and it's the perfect for when it's that time of the month, ladies! It's  cheap, tastes great, and is a great size! You cannot go wrong.
Asa A.
Streamwood
Look at that! It’s kind of weird how much they give you, but at this point, I surely wasn’t complaining. The thing about N&Ls is that they’re made to have some now, and yet STILL SAVE SOME FOR LATER. Because they’re so damn hard, you really have to work to get them going. It’s a labor of love, and one that I’ve held dear for some time-although I can’t tell you the last time I ate one. The idea of a sour version though, …really had me going.
Abbey M.
River Falls, WI
Awesome great tasting chocolate. I love this chocolate bar even though I usually don't eat chocolate unless if it is paired with peanut butter. Great flavor and great value. I usually buy these at my local convenience stores because these are very easily accessible.
Mi N.
Hands down the BEST Hersheys bar flavor variation there is. This is the kind of the snack that is so good that you gotta suppress the thought that it can't possibly be good for your health. The flavor is so smooth and addicting and it's such a great treat to get yourself or someone special.
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
I have sweet tooth the size of Canada, but after eating half of one of these bad boys, I believe a have a cavity the size of Canada too (shout out to Canada). I LOVE anything chocolate, except for maybe dark chocolate. I'm a hater when it comes to any kind of nuts, in strictly a chocolate, creams, sweet sauces, cookies, icing kind of girl, so this bar was right up my alley
yangely y.
Miami
my favorite chocolate is this one, fellas this is a good candy right here i got it in the grosery shop near my house and compared to other alternatives i would get this one because is my favorite but it depends on the persons taste i would definately recommend it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?