BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
You can never go wrong with a hershey cookies and cream bar!! I'm not a fan of white chocloate, but this candy bar I absoutely love!! Especially having one with a glass of Chocolate milk. I usually buy mine from our local drug store where they usually have sells on them!
Mariela M.
I love me some Hershey's Cookies 'n' cream! When I am in the mood for some chocolate I always tend to purchase this bar, its super affordable I always get it at my nearest dollar tree and enjoy it after I finish my lunch. Definitely repurchase worthy for sure!!!!!
Arantza Z.
I usted to buy this chocolate with my cousin almost everyday when I was a child. I was just told this is no completely chocolate since apparently white chocolate is not 100% chocolate. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It just reminds me of my childhood and the taste is just as good.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this Hershey's bar more than any other Hershey's bar out there! And I love it alot more than alot of candy🍬 it's so so so delicious when I eat it I never want it to end! If you have tried this then I highly highly recommend that you so because your missing out!!!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I have a major sweet tooth for chocolate ,but for this bad boy it's more of a craving!! I crave this candy always. It tastes so amazing and I love cookies and cream anything. If you haven't tried this amazingly delicious candy bar you better step right on it cause your missing out!!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is a staple cookies N Cream chocolate at home. Thank you Hershey for this creation! We love it. Compared to alternatives one of the best. Great in price can even get it at Dollar tree for $1 and at Walmart for under $2. I do recommend this chocolate to others.
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
This is one of my all time favorite candy bars. The white chocolate is super good, especially considering it's not some over-priced luxury brand of chocolate. Great for a treat. It tends to melt a little faster than some other chocolate bars, but it's not a problem.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
This is my favorite sweet. I just really love the oreo taste and the white chocolate is so creamy and rich that it is almost difficult to finish the whole bar. The price is great and this candy is great. I would recommend this to anyone if they like white chocolate!
Juliana O.
I personally just like the regular Hershey bars. I don't really like white chocolate but I think this chocolate bar is super crunchy and really good buts its just not my favorite. I would suggest getting this if you like white chocolate and crunchy chocolate.
Sabina W.
Springfield, IL
I’m not the biggest fan of any kind of chocolate, but this is the only kind I can tolerate. The white chocolate pairs well with the amount of cookie crumbles that is put in it
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?