BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
Hershey's cookies and cream bar is one of my favorite chocolate confectioneries. I used to eat this all the time while growing up, and every so often I pick one up from the drugstore.

Sometimes it's really sweet but that's why you can break it up and save for later!
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
By far my favorite kisses!!!! It tastes just like the cookies'n'creme bar except in a kisses form. I think kisses has more cookie bits per bite than the original cookies'ncreme bar, which I like. I love that you don't have to commit to eating an entire bar with these.
Karina O.
Hemet, CA
This have been my favorite candy since I was little, I cannot get enough of it. I usually buy these at walmart or at stater bros. I would say I buy them once in a while. I'm not a big fan of chocolate therefore I like how I can still have bits of it at the same time
Tysha P.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG!!! I remember when these first came out. I use to buy the snack size all the time because that's the only size that the store sold at the time. I was in love with them then and I'm in love with them now.They are one on my must haves. Earlier this month I've saw a box of Hershey cookies and cream cookies cereals. It doesn't get any better than Hershey cookies and cream bar.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
This candy bar is great. Got a nice crunch and flavor. The white chocolate is a little overwhelming. The bar is really sweet and if ate too fast will make you sick. Tends to be overpriced at most stores. I wouldn't repurchase . I also would not recommend it to a friends either.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom brought me a bag of these over as a surprise last week and they were delicious. My favorite chocolate bar growing up was the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. I personally like the big chocolate chips in the candy bar more, but these were really soft and tasty.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are really good, but I have such a problem eating them because my mom and I ate a couple of the fun size ones before we got the stomach flu when I was little, ans they don't taste as good coming back up. Not to gross anybody out, but you can see my dilemma! I have had them since though, and the white chocolate is a nice change, and I love the crispy cookie pieces.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
This is life in a bar! Whenever I have a sweet tooth this is my go too! I purchase mine at dollar tree for seriously $1 can never go wrong with this. The flavor is just amazing if you haven't tried this you must run to your nearest dollar tree or 99 cent store!
Viviana L.
Adelanto, CA
 heard that white chocolate is not real chocolate, but I still gotta love these bars. The cookie bits make this not overwhelming at all. Love the combination of the two because it is very well balanced. Not my favorite chocolate but very high on my list
Consuelo C.
Cincinnati, OH
When this bar came to my neck of the woods in 1995, I was hooked from day one! The creamy white chocolate (well...not chocolate, per say...) with the crunchiness of those cookie pieces is so good! I'm not a fan of American milk chocolate, so when I don't feel like spending a fortune on Ritter Sport or Milka, I grab a few of these off the shelf and indulge...This bar isn't waxy like typical American milk chocolate, so it hits the spot!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?