BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Gabriela R.
San Antonio
The cookies 'n' cream flavor is literally my go to flavor for everything. You never go wrong with this flavor, especially with the Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream bar. It's heaven in my mouth. The crunchiness of the cookies within the smooth white chocolate bar is such a great combination. Writing about this makes my mouth water. Go out and buy the hershey's cookies 'n' cream bar, you won't regret it.
Haley S.
Benton , KY
I remember being young and spending lots of time at the hospital. The highlight of every visit was getting a Hershey's Cookies N Cream from the hospital gift shop. At the time I wasn't able to find them anywhere but our hospital, but now that they're making a comeback I get to enjoy them all the time!! they're always a favorite and I will forever recommend them to anyone looking for a sweet treat!
kay k.
Arlington, TX
i love hershys im addicted to eating it. very cheap everywhere i see i just have to buy. if you dont like it you are missing out!!!!!!! i always buy in walmart,family dollar, dollar tree , target. i always buy like 5 of them because they are really good i think anyone should buy this
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I'm a serious chocoholic so I thought that I wouldn't care much for anything other than my regular 'ole milk chocolate but boy was I wrong! I mom bought this and didn't care for it (she likes candy but not chocolate so much). I ate it and it is so creamy but with the little bits of cookie it has just a nice little crunch. Yeah, I do crave it sometimes so that says alot!
Grace E.
Just had to show love and support for my favorite Hershey's flavor. I love anything Cookies N' Cream and Hershey's got it just right. I don't snack of these too often, and that's probably why I'm a fan because every time I do get to eat these, it's soo good. I don't think I can have too much of them though because I think they run a little sweeter than most of the other flavors. But other than that, this chocolate is my ultimate go-to whenever my sweet tooth comes.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
I remember this being my favorite chocolate and my First love always getting me 2 or 3 bars. it was so cute because he knew i loved them so he used to get my Roses and always had a Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream on the side. LOve leaving the chocolate melt in my mouth and than chewin on the cookies bits.
Jenny D.
I don't know what it is about this candy bar but this thing is heaven.  The weirdest part is that I don't even normally like white chocolate!  Something about the crunch of the cookie part mixed with the sweetness of the chocolate is just perfect.  Basically the only white chocolate I'll eat!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This was my childhood guilty pleasure. Now when I eat these I can't help but think about the times I've had this as a child because my father would always surprise me with it and we would share it. I eat these Once every few months, I like to have them on special occasions.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I am not a fan of this flavor. To me they taste like spoiled milk and the cookie crumbles are no better. I prefer the original. I have only had a handful of these in my life time and I am probably the only person on the planet who do not like them. They are however are affordable.
Bella A.
These kinds of chocolate bars are the best! These really are the perfect snack whether you're on the go, or you want to share something with a friend. This chocolate is rich and creamy, and the chocolate chips provide just the right amount of crunch! The only thing would be that too much is too sweet! I recommend eating big bars like these in moderation if you are not that much of a sweet tooth!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?